Lost high paying job suddenly

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
SandeepD

Lost high paying job suddenly

Post by SandeepD »

In march this year I lost my job, I was a very Sr. Manager in a MNC company. Life has suddenly taken a u turn .Now searching for the job but could not find one yet. Kindly advice how is my future, will I get job soon or there is lot of struggle in life. Looking for astrological guidance as Iam in lot of stress.Thanks.
My DOB is 14th April 1969, time : 5.54 am POB : Mukerian (Punjab)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost high paying job suddenly

Post by admin »

Hi SandeepD,

Yes, this is surely a difficult time for you, and losing your senior position in such a corporation must be devastating. Clearly you have tremendous experience in your field which makes the loss that much harder for you.

But, harsh though it is, this is surely the time for a radical change. I think that part of the reason why this is happening is because (whether you’re consciously aware of it or not), your viewpoint has changed so that in fact you may have basically gone as far as you could where you were working in that position. Were you in disagreement with the practices of that company, or with others there in the hierarchy ? Even if you weren’t, something new was/is brewing for you which resulted in this loss of position.

It may seem unlikely to you at this time, but in fact this is a blessing in disguise as it gives you the opportunity to step out on your own and discover and put to use your many creative talents, and your capacity to be a leader in any field you choose - which that position was no longer giving you the freedom to do.

Naturally, those words won’t help much at this time so, re further employment, next Jan./Feb. does look promising with regard to a stronger position in career matters, although it may not be exactly the position you had hoped for – at least initially. But from that time on, there are some very positive indications overall.

This doesn’t mean that you won’t find work between now and next year, and in fact some opportunity may arise in late Aug./early Sept. However, this might not be what you now need as at this time it's important for you to look inwards in order to discover what you really need and want from your work – and it might not be what you’ve thought you always needed and wanted. It's time now to realise and discover your true potential, and your tremendous creativity and originality. This won’t be easy, but it will be fruitful to say the least.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
SandeepD

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much for your kind advice. I think what you want to say is that current period should be more worthwhile in self assessment and introspection or analysing where things have gone wrong and also what I feel passionate or interested about in the workfield for future.
Yes you are right I need to do introspection but somehow still Iam not able to come into that positive frame of mind and keep dragging myself into the past. Iam trying to make myself stronger and once Iam in better mind frame (Hopefully shortly) shall try to refocus my life.
Periods you mentioned which are looking better atleast give me hope and surely this will help in healing and reinventing myself.

Thanks again.....Sandeep.
SandeepD

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Admin,

As you had indicated , Iam now getting offer from a company in Nigeria to join them there in lagos at a senior position. Mostly I need to join in Jan-Feb time only as you has mentioned.
However the money involved is not much but atleast position is good. Needed your opinion on the same that will it be good for me? This will require me to leave my home and stay in a new country.Your kind advice as earlier shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks.....Sandeep.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sandeep,

Are you asking if you should accept this job ? That's hard for me to say but, certainly this is a major move and change for you, and it will obviously be very challenging - so you will have to prepare yourself for some very hard but ultimately satisfying work.

I've set up a Relocation Chart for Lagos and should you go there, it looks like you’ll need to be ready to learn as much as possible about your environment and the people and their customs in order to gain the most that you can from being there. Should you go, you'll need to be curious and adventurous (within limits of course), and then you’ll experience more than you could imagine. Be open but, at the same time, cautious.

There are likely to be some power struggles along the way, but if you’re aware of this you’ll know what’s going on and how to deal with them. Just take a step back in any such situations and figure out what’s really going on. Then, rather than getting drawn in and taking it personally, you’ll be able to rise above it all. (Such 'power struggles' are coming regardless of where you go or what you do, but at least if you are in a job, they'll be something concrete, rather than just being a free-floating anxiety with nothing to focus on ?).

Financially, things may improve beyond your expectations. However, don’t get pulled into any dodgy financial situations. Or in other words, don’t get involved with those who appear to offer ‘easy money’ as you may come across some dishonest folk who are out to take advantage of you. Do remember however, that this is only a caution and I think you have enough awareness for it not to become a problem for you. (How certain is the financial situation with regard to that company ?). Anyway, if something else comes up unexpectedly, you can always change your mind - unless this job depends on contracts ?

If you go there, it’s going to be tough but incredibly vitalising.

Please do keep me updated !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
SandeepD

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much as always for your deep and accurate study, iam really indebited to you for showing me light in this tough part of my life.
I can get your point that if I go there I need to be ready to face tough situations both at work and adjusting otherwise. I will keep in mind the cautions you have indicated. The company which Iam joining is a small but growing company and since I know owners well ,they are reliable people and currently there is no such contract or bond.
As i could understand ,the journey there will be tough but if I work out well the rewards like money and satisfaction in the work will be much more than expectation. Right?
Again Thanks alot for your Insight.

Regards,
Sandeep.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Sandeep,

Yes that's right !

I wish you All the Very Best for the New Year and that it brings you Everything you Hope and Wish for !

Best,
Admin.
SandeepD

Re: Asking the admin for another favor

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Sir,

I am now bothering you with another favor ,this is regarding my wife, she is a Sr Lawyer here and her particulars are DOB 16-07-1969, 4:59 am Place : Bhatinda ,Punjab (India ).
She is now trying to secure a higher judiciary post (Judge) here. Is there any chances of her elevation. Currently she is working as govt attorney but it is on a temporary contract not a permanent post. Thanks

Sandeep.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sandeep,

I suspect that there is some kind of struggle going on here; perhaps she is being blocked by some ‘behind the scenes’ activities (politics), or there maybe unfair tactics going on that she’s not aware of, so it’s a good idea for her to be alert and aware as she proceeds. I would suspect too that it might have something to do with the fact that she’s ‘too’ honest and upright which the less savoury members of her profession might feel threatened by.

However, having said that, I think that she will very likely be successful eventually and as long as she stays true to her goal and keeps on course towards that goal. This will sometimes be difficult as she may find herself wavering at times, wondering if it’s all worth the effort. Boldness, courage and Diplomacy are the keys, which of course, she is no stranger to.

I am having some difficulty pinpointing exactly when she will be successful in this endeavour as various planets turn retrograde and direct, creating stops and starts in different areas. I would think that it might be around her birthday or a little after that in August, as at that time Uranus transits her Saturn, which signifies some breakthrough or radical change in career matters. However, as this repeats in 2020, along with some other very strong indications, it might eventuate during that period. If the promotion occurs this year, then this will mean that next year, recognition and a lot of hard work is in store. I would add that she does need to take care of her health – proper diet and rest – so that she can cope with the workload.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
SandeepD

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. As always I think you are totally on spot with your advice and prediction. She also feels the same way as you have rightly apprehended. Thank you for your advice and I think this will give her lot of courage to fight ahead for her goal . Thanks again for your kind support.

Sandeep.