CAREER AND LOVE

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Imperato1988

CAREER AND LOVE

Post by Imperato1988 »

Hello everyone, I'm an Italian boy, please, what would you say to me about career and love? thanks a lot to everyone

astro_2gw_stefano.15745.32561.png
astro_2gw_stefano.15745.32561.png (89.57 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: CAREER AND LOVE

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Imperato, your chart shows you have an intense focus that can sometimes cause you to over think things, especially in regards to love and career. Money is important, as we all know it is in this world, but sometimes your decisions could be influenced by money rather than you poassions or your heart. That's something for you to consider and work on being more aware off - don't make snap decisions, think them through first.

You have an analytical mind which is good for caree and business, but I think worry could underminre that a bit. Can I suggest you learn to relax more, your Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in the 12th House can make you worry and become very intense, that might affect your health and relationships. Other than that you get along well with people, perhaps more so with women than men and you can communicate well emotionally when you don't over think people's motives. Your chart suggests success at what you feel passion for.
Imperato1988

Re: CAREER AND LOVE

Post by Imperato1988 »

thank you so much