Making a choice - my love or career life?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ag_ne

Making a choice - my love or career life?

Post by ag_ne »

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, and I'm asking if the position of Lilith and Saturn in my natal chart are absolutely dooming my chances for a family.
I'm asking this because I find myself at the age of 30, and needing to decide what I want...

All my relationships so far have been extremely transformative, heavy, plutonic, sometimes violent, I've experienced deep loss and sadness (i blame the chiron in the first house and saturn in the 7th).
I seem to attract very controlling and possessive Saturnine people. Last years I have done major work on myself, and have been raising my vibration.
Still, I wonder, if I will ever be able to have a relationship with someone that will last and be easy? Or should I accept a hermits life?

Secondly, already as a child I had a deep sense of life purpose, and seeing beyond the veil of material reality. However, when I grew up, life seems full of obstacles, and often it feels like I'm not moving anywhere, but in me is very powerful fire that can break down doors and manifest anything. I'm split between many jobs and artistic expressions, combining them, but never truly deciding for one. This sense of purpose drives me, but I overwork myself, and have almost no personal life or sense of structure. I feel I should be way ahead and way more successful then where I actually am.

Considering the placement of Lilith in the 4th house, Saturn in the 7th, and True node in Pisces in the 11th, I understood that family will never represent happiness for me and I will sacrifice it for my career, that children will not be healthy or fun for me, and that my relationships will be heavy or sad.

Are my prospects for a family doomed?
Basically I want to know what do you see in my chart, will career be my only life purpose, and if so, how could I unlock my full career potential?

Thanks so much!

I'm attaching a natal chart with asteroids, and a natal chart with asc/mc aspects!
Attachments
Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.58.55.png
Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.58.55.png (210.23 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.57.39.png
Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.57.39.png (201.1 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Making a choice - my love or career life?

Post by admin »

Hello ag_ne,

Thank you for posting those very clear charts. However, I do prefer to set up my own charts so would you give me your birth data (date, place and time) please ? (You can send me these details by pm if you prefer them to remain private).

Re Lilith, and especially her placement in your 4th – which I feel is very relevant (at least in part) to your words: “seeing beyond the veil of material reality” - she is connected with Ishtar/Inanna, and if you hadn’t been aware of this before, I suggest you read up on Inanna’s journey into the ‘underworld’, for e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

With regard to the asteroids, apart from the main four: Ceres, Pallas, Juno and Vesta, I rarely use these as there are thousands of them. Also – and many others appear to agree - it seems that they mostly underline what is already described by the main bodies and their aspects and Houses. Of course when working with one’s own chart, they’re a fascinating and very helpful tool as they can add many nuances to the main picture. (Of course, Chiron is no longer considered to be an asteroid as he has been given the status of ‘minor planet’, and I feel he is of great value in a chart).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ag_ne

Re: Making a choice - my love or career life?

Post by ag_ne »

Hi,

Thanks so much for your helpful reply!
My DOB is in your inbox.

And also thanks for the link to Innana, which I wasn't aware of before. Amazing story. Also reminds me of the general Venus characteristics (which they say she's related to as well) - charming and sociable, but if she want's something then she becomes extremely aggressive. This will be super helpful in my research on the female myths and archetypes.

Re asteroids, I've found them super helpful so far to really confirm the placements of planets, as you said. And I feel these placements in my chart confirm each other (Lilith, True node, saturn), as well as maybe Pallas conjunct MC (Medusas head?).

Seeing beyond the veil has been the ever present feeling in me since childhood. I thought it was related to Sun trine Pluto natal. It's a feeling of seeing everyones thoughts and motivations even before they're aware of it, and also, not belonging to this world because there's this sense of detachment from the material reality. And with it comes frustration, because I feel I have advantage with this gift, but actually people who are more grounded seem to achieve more. Does that make sense?
I want to use this more to my advantage, but am not sure yet how. As I said, I spread myself thin with the variety of work I do, but never focusing on one thing (a very interdisciplinary way of thinking), therefore monetary success always escapes me. I think sun inconjunct MC and Jupiter inconjunct uranus/saturn are responsible ;)
Since Mercury is my rising star, and Mercury seems to dominate my chart, I try to focus mostly on writing and research. Yet can't stand it for a long time and then go back to other artistic expressions.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Best,
Ag_ne