help me im in love ;)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
milabean

help me im in love ;)

Post by milabean »

Hi I am new here.
I would like help with this question: what is going on with this man i met around April 7th. How important is he to my life? Why do i feel so crazy about him?
I had someone read my chart a while back and mention something about someone.....I would love to learn how to do this myself... but for the time being, can anyone help me figure out what is happening in my love life with this man? I went from wondering if i had no real feelings to being the biggest girl on earth. The relationship has also been confusing. help! lol... I appreciate any advice or viewing of our charts. thanks so much and i hope to learn from you guys.

Me: Female, born on March 1st, 1984 at about 2:55 PM in Springfield, Massachusetts

Him: Male, February 21st, 1978, time unknown to me, near Ramat Gan, Isreal
1nluv

Re: help me im in love ;)

Post by 1nluv »

milabean wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:47 pm Hi I am new here.
I would like help with this question: what is going on with this man i met around April 7th. How important is he to my life? Why do i feel so crazy about him?
I had someone read my chart a while back and mention something about someone.....I would love to learn how to do this myself... but for the time being, can anyone help me figure out what is happening in my love life with this man? I went from wondering if i had no real feelings to being the biggest girl on earth. The relationship has also been confusing. help! lol... I appreciate any advice or viewing of our charts. thanks so much and i hope to learn from you guys.

Me: Female, born on March 1st, 1984 at about 2:55 PM in Springfield, Massachusetts

Him: Male, February 21st, 1978, time unknown to me, near Ramat Gan, Isreal
Hi milabean! Welcome to the forum. I've had a brief look at your charts- did you meet this person online?