Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am Hi Icarus,

One thing at least about Neptune, especially square Moon/MC, is that it gives a constant sense of dissatisfaction and of course also always looking for what might be and what you don’t have, and by now you should have a pretty good handle on how Neptune is and has been affecting you given that you've been living with it for several years now.

What you accomplished with all that hard work and determination shows that you do have the capacity to get a great result and that’s surely a tremendous victory over Neptune. Another problem here is that as you know, Neptune can make you unrealistic and so you keep wandering off into should have/would have/could have dreams and possibilities and so you’ve set your goals too high...at this point.

So...you missed this one opportunity to fulfil that particular dream. But if you keep working and applying yourself in the way that you did with this visa matter, then sooner or later you’ll fulfil your wish. But if you allow yourself to wallow in what you used to have, you’ll not be in the right frame of mind or position to take advantage of what you have accomplished and will then be unable to fulfil that dream when this or other opportunities arise again.

That good work was due to Saturn, now about to turn retrograde, and then going back to trine your natal Saturn again until the end of Dec. So this will/should help you to settle down and focus on what you need to do.

Jupiter has turned retrograde, and turns direct in Aug. in your 9th/overseas travel, so I would suggest that from that point on, overseas travel is more likely to eventuate.

Uranus coming to the trine with your Sun (June – Oct.) is giving you a need for change and for independence; and to get moving. Naturally this creates a sense of restlessness – different from the Neptune dissatisfaction – but just as unsettling in some ways. But it’s more about breakthrough’s and changes in awareness. As it’s transiting your 2nd/Finances, and the Sun is in your 10th/career and rules your 6th/work, I suggest that if you can give all this Neptune an outlet somewhere other than in ‘what might have been’, you’ll accomplish more than you can begin to imagine at this point.

It’s all there. You just have to find some creative outlet and way to use all this Neptune dreaming instead of letting it undermine you and take away from such as this great victory you just had.

Best,
Admin.
🙏🙏👍👍

Never knew outer planets and that too Neptune is so powerful, that too in its sign Pisces. Wonder why a planet transiting it's rulership sign will bring forth negative connotation of its qualities (illusion etc).

Anyways, seems another outer planet Uranus in second house, also hell bent on destroying my finances. Today will have to go to bank to break my last remaining fixed deposit as it's tough to survive on meager salary I am drawing ☹️. Hope Pluto is in peace 😂😂
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Icarus,

Re Neptune and in its own Sign: Neptune can be experienced at various levels regardless of which Sign it’s in. Being an ‘outer’ planet it primarily has to do with the generation into which we are born. Added to this – and as with every planet – we can respond to its ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ energy.

I’m not going into every part of this here and it would be well worth your while researching it yourself. But in a nutshell, the ‘higher’ expression is selflessness and compassion, whilst the other side is restlessness, dissatisfaction and unrealistic dreaming of what might be. With Neptune in Sagittarius and in your 9th House/Higher Mind, you surely have the capacity for the best expression of Neptune. But as it’s now (and has been for some time) in square aspect to your natal Moon and Midheaven/Career, it’s giving the feeling of being let down and dissatisfied; of having your idealistic dreams thwarted.

And re Uranus, well he isn’t “hell bent on destroying your finances”; he’s just trying very hard to change and transform your values, and this he does by giving you a kick in the pants to show you that you need to accept the changes and work with them, rather than allowing them to rule you. Yes I know that this sounds ridiculous because there you are now having to draw on your last resources. But Uranus gives us the shock that we need to take a different view of our needs, or what we think are our needs.

In the meantime, Neptune is putting you in this position so you can look at the whole situation from ‘another level’. All very very hard to do, but it won’t rest, you won’t feel the peace you crave, until you can accept and ...well, basically it’s just about letting go and accepting the situation. It’s weird I know, but when you do this, all this craving and dissatisfaction just dissolves and, strange and impossible as it may seem, doors really do open.

Anyway, transiting Saturn now retrograde will be heading back to the trine to your Saturn in the 2nd/personal finances/values, and sextile your Mars in the 8th/joint finances/banks etc. during Aug./Sept./Oct/Nov. But don’t waste the time between now and then regretting and bemoaning what hasn’t happened yet according to those Neptune dreams because if you do, you’ll not only miss what all of these last few years have really been about, but you’ll also miss new opportunities.

Thus spaketh The Admin ! :wink:
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am Hi Icarus,

One thing at least about Neptune, especially square Moon/MC, is that it gives a constant sense of dissatisfaction and of course also always looking for what might be and what you don’t have, and by now you should have a pretty good handle on how Neptune is and has been affecting you given that you've been living with it for several years now.

What you accomplished with all that hard work and determination shows that you do have the capacity to get a great result and that’s surely a tremendous victory over Neptune. Another problem here is that as you know, Neptune can make you unrealistic and so you keep wandering off into should have/would have/could have dreams and possibilities and so you’ve set your goals too high...at this point.

So...you missed this one opportunity to fulfil that particular dream. But if you keep working and applying yourself in the way that you did with this visa matter, then sooner or later you’ll fulfil your wish. But if you allow yourself to wallow in what you used to have, you’ll not be in the right frame of mind or position to take advantage of what you have accomplished and will then be unable to fulfil that dream when this or other opportunities arise again.

That good work was due to Saturn, now about to turn retrograde, and then going back to trine your natal Saturn again until the end of Dec. So this will/should help you to settle down and focus on what you need to do.

Jupiter has turned retrograde, and turns direct in Aug. in your 9th/overseas travel, so I would suggest that from that point on, overseas travel is more likely to eventuate.

Uranus coming to the trine with your Sun (June – Oct.) is giving you a need for change and for independence; and to get moving. Naturally this creates a sense of restlessness – different from the Neptune dissatisfaction – but just as unsettling in some ways. But it’s more about breakthrough’s and changes in awareness. As it’s transiting your 2nd/Finances, and the Sun is in your 10th/career and rules your 6th/work, I suggest that if you can give all this Neptune an outlet somewhere other than in ‘what might have been’, you’ll accomplish more than you can begin to imagine at this point.

It’s all there. You just have to find some creative outlet and way to use all this Neptune dreaming instead of letting it undermine you and take away from such as this great victory you just had.

Best,
Admin.
"What you accomplished with all that hard work and determination shows that you do have the capacity to get a great result and that’s surely a tremendous victory over Neptune"

Well encouraged by my success on that visa thing I had an 'inspiration' why don't I make it my part time side business, I mean filling visa form for US. I just circulated message on WhatsApp in this regard that I will undertake visa form filling for a fees.
New moon effect? Or Uranus behind that idea? I hope I get response.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What a great idea ! Definitely Uranus I’d say. He tends to interrupt our linear thinking side-on, or from an angle we least expect; and then the New Moon gave the impetus.

Just don’t let Neptune put your expectations over the top about it so you get disappointed if you don't get immediate responses or not as many as you expect straight away. Give it time to grow.

Do please let me know how it goes !

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 am What a great idea ! Definitely Uranus I’d say. He tends to interrupt our linear thinking side-on, or from an angle we least expect; and then the New Moon gave the impetus.

Just don’t let Neptune put your expectations over the top about it so you get disappointed if you don't get immediate responses or not as many as you expect straight away. Give it time to grow.

Do please let me know how it goes !

Admin.
Sure
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

:| Well no response on visa services 😑

However a wonderful event ,least expected has happened.

Well, we had a group trip to Ladakh, northern part of India. However since all the tour manager were busy conducting tours in different part of the country, no one was available to conduct. Secondly the group size was only 5 persons😁 but since we had committed tour manager with every group, we had no choice but to arrange for one. Boss asked office staff if anyone's up to it.
Ladakh was the only primary domestic destination which i was planning to visit since ages but couldn't.
So I grab the opportunity , offered myself, though I have never conducted as tour manager.

So here I am on the last day of my tour, waiting for my homebound flight.

It's been a wonderful experience, handling group as a tour manager(even though I would have loved an international destination, but no complaints, as it's fully paid by company 😁)

It would be interesting to see the chart, I mean what transits brought this, because this is the first time I travelled on companies expense.(31 may to 8 June)

And I am seriously thinking about starting my own travel business from home. How about it?
Awaiting your reply.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

Oh that’s wonderful Icarus ! Very serendipitous, thanks no doubt to transiting Uranus trine your Sun, which also gave you the impetus to ‘go for it’. I see too that transiting retrograde Jupiter was conjunct your MC/Moon too whilst transiting Saturn/Pluto – also retrograde in your 11th (groups) was sextile your natal Venus. As I’ve said before, sometimes retrogrades can bring results, especially if the proper groundwork has been done prior to this.

Re the matter of starting your own travel business from home, I do think you need just a little more experience before you attempt to do this. After all, leading one tour group in one place doesn’t really give you enough experience of the industry to start out on your own. My feeling is that Neptune has struck again (it’s in square to your Moon/MC/IC now and turns retrograde in a couple of weeks) so you need, once again, to keep the Big Picture in your mind, but make sure you work on all the details of every part of such an operation and all that it entails before you embark on such a venture.

Of course you may indeed know all that you need to know about owning your own travel business, but we’ve had many discussions about Neptune in your chart and I’m sure you must be aware of how this is working for you by now, and how aiming too high too soon can result in disappointment and disillusionment.

Sure, start planning for this venture, find out all that it entails and perhaps set up a spreadsheet containing all the data you need...or something like that. I’d suggest that possibly Sept./Oct./Nov. might be a good time to launch it, assuming that you are very sure you are ready to do so during that period. Also, make absolutely sure you understand all legal matters pertaining to the running of a travel agency.

All the Best,
Admin.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 am Hi Icarus,

Oh that’s wonderful Icarus ! Very serendipitous, thanks no doubt to transiting Uranus trine your Sun, which also gave you the impetus to ‘go for it’. I see too that transiting retrograde Jupiter was conjunct your MC/Moon too whilst transiting Saturn/Pluto – also retrograde in your 11th (groups) was sextile your natal Venus. As I’ve said before, sometimes retrogrades can bring results, especially if the proper groundwork has been done prior to this.

Re the matter of starting your own travel business from home, I do think you need just a little more experience before you attempt to do this. After all, leading one tour group in one place doesn’t really give you enough experience of the industry to start out on your own. My feeling is that Neptune has struck again (it’s in square to your Moon/MC/IC now and turns retrograde in a couple of weeks) so you need, once again, to keep the Big Picture in your mind, but make sure you work on all the details of every part of such an operation and all that it entails before you embark on such a venture.

Of course you may indeed know all that you need to know about owning your own travel business, but we’ve had many discussions about Neptune in your chart and I’m sure you must be aware of how this is working for you by now, and how aiming too high too soon can result in disappointment and disillusionment.

Sure, start planning for this venture, find out all that it entails and perhaps set up a spreadsheet containing all the data you need...or something like that. I’d suggest that possibly Sept./Oct./Nov. might be a good time to launch it, assuming that you are very sure you are ready to do so during that period. Also, make absolutely sure you understand all legal matters pertaining to the running of a travel agency.

All the Best,
Admin.
Oh, but aren't Neptune transits are looooong, I mean by when it will stop its delusional effect.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 am Hi Icarus,

All the Best,
Admin.
Well on Saturday, 22nd , I asked my boss that I am not coming to office till our May salaries are paid off.

Actually the salaries are unpaid, suppliers vendors are daily following up for outstandings, business loan applications are being rejected, boss doesnot attend office , in short total mess..There is no guarantee that even June salaries will paid on time.

So it seems I am back to square A. I have not resigned ,but I see no point in continuing here.

Again the same circle is about to begin it seems, job applications, rejections, frustrations etc etc not to mention.money issues.

Any respite sir ?