Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 »

:cry: well it's once in a year batch.

9-11 nothing significant was too young then,

16-18 well 1986 when I was 16 my mother passed away suddenly my world turned upside down, was a student then failed in 1987 terrible times actually those were, wandering no purpose in life, etc etc.

Things started feeling better in 1989 when I joined degree college, college environment and all that you know.
So u mean to say that the path I am choosing is perfectly all right but the time is not correct?

Well if I miss this year's batch then only next year.
That means I will have to look for these energies to clear(when are they?) and join courses offered by professional institute which are very costly , cannot afford them.

As for as financial boost don't know , I have sold.all.my assets , my wife's family is lower middle class they also cannot help, no relatives who can help, my friend circle (whatever left of them since relocation) I already borrowed from them couple of years back so no help from them expect(yet to return them.money).

Feeling πŸ˜” , I thought going through previous replies I was so encouraged to take up this course wondering what changed πŸ€”
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Well, what changed was your further information about your financial situation and so I took that more into account.

I understand that around the age of 9 it would be difficult to understand how such as a Neptune aspect would be functioning. But re the 16-18 period, your words "wandering no purpose in life" are very relevant to Neptune. And in a way, perhaps you can see how this current Neptune period is having a similar effect. In other words, in very subtle ways it may be that somehow it is calling up the feelings of loss and helplessness from that earlier time so that you are reacting similarly, even though the situation is different. Neptune is very hard to define, as I'm sure you're aware.

Re having to wait until next year, did you consider such as those free language courses I mentioned before ? You could try something like this so that you at least can feel that you're doing something towards these goals and accomplishing something in the meantime.

I'm sure you must realise that if you can't possibly afford these costly courses by professional institutes at this time, then you have to accept this and just get on with something that you can do. Retrograde planets are really good for preparation, and it's a matter of shifting your viewpoint and doing what you can, rather than railing against what you know that in real terms, you can't do. You will feel retrograde Saturn will help rather than hold you back if you do this, as he insists that you prepare the proper foundations and that you do what you need, rather than what you 'want', So why not consider these other possibilities while you're in this waiting period ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Ohk so I am back to square one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Searching for jobs which are not coming by.
Hey did u comment on this? πŸ€”
This wait is killing me 😹😹
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear icarus,

No, I don't think at all that you're 'back at square one'.

Remembering that retrogrades, especially Saturn, are periods of preparation, you can for example, study your daughter's notes etc. whilst she is doing the course.

You can research all of the topics included in that course, and - as I suggested previously - embark on one or more of those free online language courses. In this way you can prepare yourself really well for when you start the course next year.

Also in this way and in the meantime, you can still look for work, and should something not turn up in that area, at least you won't just be sitting there getting depressed as you'll know that you'll be engaged in something positive towards your future goals.

Re the job matter, Jupiter turns direct in 25 days in conjunction with your Mars, and will be in that conjunction for about 3 weeks. Jupiter rules your Midheaven, and Mars rules your 2nd House/finances, which suggests a boost in both areas, and if you're positive and getting on with what you can do, I think you'll find that the rest falls into place.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Ok sir will.keep u posted 😁
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: ↑Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 am Dear icarus,

No, I don't think at all that you're 'back at square one'.

Remembering that retrogrades, especially Saturn, are periods of preparation, you can for example, study your daughter's notes etc. whilst she is doing the course.

You can research all of the topics included in that course, and - as I suggested previously - embark on one or more of those free online language courses. In this way you can prepare yourself really well for when you start the course next year.

Also in this way and in the meantime, you can still look for work, and should something not turn up in that area, at least you won't just be sitting there getting depressed as you'll know that you'll be engaged in something positive towards your future goals.

Re the job matter, Jupiter turns direct in 25 days in conjunction with your Mars, and will be in that conjunction for about 3 weeks. Jupiter rules your Midheaven, and Mars rules your 2nd House/finances, which suggests a boost in both areas, and if you're positive and getting on with what you can do, I think you'll find that the rest falls into place.

Best,
Admin.
πŸ€”When a planet crosses natal planet why doesn't he gives results (like u said Jupiter crossing mars) then in the first place itself.! Like why it has to go across turn retrograde again turn direct on natal planet to give results 😨
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Sometimes a planet does give results on its first pass. However, mostly as it retrogrades over that same planet or point, those matters resurface and require re-evaluation as often something has been overlooked about the original situation, decision or action.

In other words, retrogrades are an opportunity to 'get it right'.

Admin.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Ok.
attached herewith my daughter chart.now she's an adopted child.her time of birth is unavailable.her date of birth 15-09-2000, place Vadodara,State: Gujarat, India.

What can u make out of her chart? Is the future career (she has just entered first year degree college) we have planned (travel tourism or air hostess)is ok?
Some characteristics to tally chart.
1) short temper gets easily irritated.
2) heavy sleeper, very difficult to wake up in morning.
3) but if it gets into her she will do it (like I told her to loose weight for air hostess, she daily wakes up in morning for exercise without supervision)
4) loves food, making and baking (though doesn't have a sense of proportion of ingredientsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
5) very sharp memory and recall value- doesn't use in studies although, gets a first class last days exam
studies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6) week in maths , so has taken up English literature as major in 3rd year.

Awaiting your guidence.
PS: chart posted was rectified by a indian astrologer timied 20:47 minutes pm . don't know it tallies.πŸ€”

RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

icarus2712 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 am :roll:
Hi all,

I am in a peculiar situation and require your astro guidence.
My teenage daughter is joining a part time certificate course in tourism and travel at her college. Suddenly I too am interested in doing the same.The course is weekend starting from June end.

Well you see, I am 47 year male,out of job since couple of years, from banking background.

Traveling has always been my passion ,I love exploring different cultures specially from food point if view 😁

I have often read and heard follow your passion. Well if I take the plunge and do this course will it benefit me in future.

Seriously i mean me from banking sector, @47 age, not finding a job, expecting to make a career in new field by doing a short term course in a new field, i mean am i being practical.

or planets are leading me to that path.(jupiter later in 9H,and conjunct sagitt mc, going fwd, uranus in 3house later, saturn too moving out of capri 10 h)

or is it neptune on my asdt now making me a confused and daydreaming person. Mars will also be turning retro.is it a good idea to initiate something new then?

My greatest fear is joining the course and not able to complete it due to any reason.

Not to.mention embarassment of sharing the lectures with students more than half my age besides my daughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Request inputs based on my chart
Hello icarus2712,

You can give your birth details with 1 specific question.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

RishiRahul wrote: ↑Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm
icarus2712 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 am :roll:
Hi all,

I am in a peculiar situation and require your astro guidence.
My teenage daughter is joining a part time certificate course in tourism and travel at her college. Suddenly I too am interested in doing the same.The course is weekend starting from June end.

Well you see, I am 47 year male,out of job since couple of years, from banking background.

Traveling has always been my passion ,I love exploring different cultures specially from food point if view 😁

I have often read and heard follow your passion. Well if I take the plunge and do this course will it benefit me in future.

Seriously i mean me from banking sector, @47 age, not finding a job, expecting to make a career in new field by doing a short term course in a new field, i mean am i being practical.

or planets are leading me to that path.(jupiter later in 9H,and conjunct sagitt mc, going fwd, uranus in 3house later, saturn too moving out of capri 10 h)

or is it neptune on my asdt now making me a confused and daydreaming person. Mars will also be turning retro.is it a good idea to initiate something new then?

My greatest fear is joining the course and not able to complete it due to any reason.

Not to.mention embarassment of sharing the lectures with students more than half my age besides my daughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Request inputs based on my chart
Hello icarus2712,

You can give your birth details with 1 specific question.

RishiRahul
Namaskar sir,
27-12-197011:15 am new Delhi
I understand I am undergoing sade sati neecha moon dasha etc what I am interested to know will it be turning point of my life and correct decision(in keeping with upcoming Jupiter return mars mahadasha next year,mars in 9house in d1 d9 d10_houese of traveling)And of course the most imp question will any travel company show courage to hire me a 47 year old , out of job with no formal experience in travel industry.