Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RishiRahul

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by RishiRahul »

icarus2712 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:50 am
RishiRahul wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm
icarus2712 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 am :roll:
Hi all,

I am in a peculiar situation and require your astro guidence.
My teenage daughter is joining a part time certificate course in tourism and travel at her college. Suddenly I too am interested in doing the same.The course is weekend starting from June end.

Well you see, I am 47 year male,out of job since couple of years, from banking background.

Traveling has always been my passion ,I love exploring different cultures specially from food point if view 😁

I have often read and heard follow your passion. Well if I take the plunge and do this course will it benefit me in future.

Seriously i mean me from banking sector, @47 age, not finding a job, expecting to make a career in new field by doing a short term course in a new field, i mean am i being practical.

or planets are leading me to that path.(jupiter later in 9H,and conjunct sagitt mc, going fwd, uranus in 3house later, saturn too moving out of capri 10 h)

or is it neptune on my asdt now making me a confused and daydreaming person. Mars will also be turning retro.is it a good idea to initiate something new then?

My greatest fear is joining the course and not able to complete it due to any reason.

Not to.mention embarassment of sharing the lectures with students more than half my age besides my daughter 😂😂

Request inputs based on my chart
Hello icarus2712,

You can give your birth details with 1 specific question.

RishiRahul
Namaskar sir,
27-12-197011:15 am new Delhi
I understand I am undergoing sade sati neecha moon dasha etc what I am interested to know will it be turning point of my life and correct decision(in keeping with upcoming Jupiter return mars mahadasha next year,mars in 9house in d1 d9 d10_houese of traveling)And of course the most imp question will any travel company show courage to hire me a 47 year old , out of job with no formal experience in travel industry.
Thank you for trying to analyse and justify for me.

My system of sighting is different I do not follow everyones co ordinates.
Every serious astrologer has their co ordinates; not only ayanamsa.

You problems majorly began from early 2015; it was difficult to face that period.

If you presently felt that you should pursue a direction since May 2018; you may get a direction to it. in mid Aug to mid Sept 2018

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

RishiRahul wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 am
RishiRahul wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello icarus2712,

You can give your birth details with 1 specific question.

RishiRahul
Namaskar sir,
I understand I am undergoing sade sati neecha moon dasha etc what I am interested to know will it be turning point of my life and correct decision(in keeping with upcoming Jupiter return mars mahadasha next year,mars in 9house in d1 d9 d10_houese of traveling)And of course the most imp question will any travel company show courage to hire me a 47 year old , out of job with no formal experience in travel industry.

You problems majorly began from early 2015; it was difficult to face that period.

If you presently felt that you should pursue a direction since May 2018; you may get a direction to it. in mid Aug to mid Sept 2018

RishiRahul
Ok how about job situation ?any job nearby time?
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

icarus2712 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 am

Namaskar sir,

RishiRahul
No feedbacks of what I said on your past?

RishiRahul
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

RishiRahul wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:08 am

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Issues (job)started from mid 2011, in 2013 mid when I quit out of frustration, 2 years out of job (tried business but failed), sept 2015 sudden job which again I quit in may 2016, no job since then.2016 late sold my house for money (which also spent).
challenge is my age 47 which is not welcome in any field (I tried getting into everywhere), experience doesn't matter nowdays.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:08 am

RishiRahul
early 2015 and May 2018

RishiRahul
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

?????
Blank Post
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

early 2015 and May 2018

Sorry, the post looked blank as I entered my reply in the quote.
Sorry.

RishiRahul
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

RishiRahul wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm No feedbacks of what I said on your past?
early 2015 and May 2018

Sorry, the post looked blank as I entered my reply in the quote.
Sorry.

RishiRahul
Issues (job)started from mid 2011, in 2013 mid when I quit out of frustration, 2 years out of job (tried business but failed), sept 2015 sudden job which again I quit in may 2016, no job since then.2016 late sold my house for money (which also spent).
challenge is my age 47 which is not welcome in any field (I tried getting into everywhere), experience doesn't matter nowdays.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 am I'm glad we got that chart matter sorted out finally !

Re the retrograde matters, I know that traditionally retrogrades are always considered ‘bad’ for starting anything new, but it doesn’t mean that new things always can’t/shouldn’t be started, just that extra care needs to be taken prior to embarking on something new. (Apparently Microsoft was launched under a Mercury Retrograde period and they seem to have done ok ?).

Nonetheless, given your current financial state (and your wife’s concerns), and that Pluto, Neptune, Saturn and Mars will all be Retrograde at the start of July, perhaps it is better that you wait until the next course opens. I realise that Jupiter is also retrograde at that time, but he turns direct exactly on your Mars in the 8th (joint finances), and as Mars rules your 2nd House, there could be a financial boost coming from ...somewhere – perhaps from your wife’s family ? - during that transit. Either that, or there might be some extra expenses that you need to be prepared for, especially as Uranus will be turning retrograde in your 2nd House during the first week of August.

Eclipses can bring a restlessness to make major changes in one’s life. The first one – a Partial Solar Eclipse - occurs in your 5th House, which can suggest a feeling of frustration at not being able to go one’s own way, or of being able to choose one’s own path. As this eclipse is in Cancer and in trine to your Venus (ruling your 8th), this suggests it’s the need to consider family/partner that prevents you from moving in the direction you wish.

The second eclipse - a Total Lunar Eclipse - occurs in conjunction with retrograde Mars, across your 11th/5th, followed in Aug. by another Partial Solar Eclipse in your 6th. I think this is all about a shake-up and wake-up about your identity/establishing ‘who you are’, or are becoming as a separate identity (to your peers or social group).

I realise that Neptune hovering back and forth across your Asc. isn’t helping with this, but that too has a part (if somewhat obscure that this point) in this process. I’m afraid I don’t know what this is exactly, but perhaps if you look back at key points such as when Neptune conjoined your Moon/Midheaven (around the age of 9-11), and again when it conjoined your Sun (around the age of 16/18) you might get some clues. What was going on in your life during those periods ? Remember that Neptune can prompt the need to escape, but can also bring a strong sense of guilt too, even if there is no real reason to feel guilt.

So – after this journey... the long way around – perhaps it is after all, best to wait until later in the year to embark on this new venture.

Oh, and re the Tarot card: “The World”, well I was overly influenced by that in my initial response. But of course, this card on its own doesn’t tell the whole story. It does suggest that ‘anything’s possible’, and also (as one source said), feeling the need to ‘dance to one’s own music’ – which in fact concurs with those Eclipses involving your 5th House as I mentioned above.

I did a reading and the ‘Ace of Wands’ was ahead (taking action), but the final card was the ‘4 of Cups’ – very ‘Neptunian’ in that it suggests that there is discontent resulting in interference with being able to see what actually is available and possible. Or in other words, the need to trust your intuition, which it seems by your doubts about this course, is accurate.

Hope this has helped to clarify matters for you in some way.

Best,
Admin.
hi admin,
hope u r doing fine.
suddenly some forthnight back i got this inspiration to start a travel blog on my past travel experiences in my mothrrtongue (not english)!!.
now i am not a creative person nor i am good with words, but my wife was suggesting this since long, but i was ignoring her.so the blig is upp and running, yet to reach wide audience.

so whats your input. how come these sudden developments!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

What a great idea ! With Cancer (the past) on your 5th (creativity) ruled by the Moon in Sag. (travels) in the 9th and conjunct the Midheaven (a public ‘forum’ such as a blog) this bodes well. Furthermore, Venus rules your 3rd (writing) and is conjunct Jupiter (travels) across your 9th House cusp. And then, your Mercury (the ‘natural ruler’ of the 3rd) is conjunct your Sun (creative expression)... So this project is a perfect ‘fit’ and medium for you.

I think you’ll discover that when writing about something you love, your creativity will flow more freely than you may imagine. Nonetheless, there are some inhibitions, not least of all your own doubts about ‘not being creative or good with words’. But I think that once you release the flow, the matter of ‘not good with words’ can be easily rectified.

I’m sure there must be some free writing courses available in your language. Should there not be, then I imagine your wife and daughter would be able to offer advice if you’re unsure of your skills...that is, if you want them to of course.

It would appear that this idea came to you when Jupiter had turned direct on your Mars – a very positive impulse I would say, as it would surely give your energies and outlook a very positive boost. Also you have started this prior to Mercury’s retrograde...another good indicator. During the period of Mercury’s retrograde (today, and for the next 3 weeks) it might be a good idea to make your blog ‘private’ for the time being, while you work out some kind of plan and structure for it. But of course, that’s entirely up to you as to how you feel about it’s being public from the start...and anyway, you can always change it as you proceed.

You might even find that you want to turn it into a book eventually, and earn some money from it, but in the meantime, take it one step at a time as laying the proper foundations is necessary to ensure its success.

I’m very excited about this project !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]