Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:23 am Hi Icarus,

Wouldn’t expect too much whilst Mercury’s retrograde, but this definitely doesn’t mean don’t keep applying for work during this period. Mercury’s retrograding into your 8th (shared resources) so it’s not surprising that you’re having and (luckily) are receiving that great help from your friend.

And so, Mercury turns direct on the 21st Nov. and I would think that some of the seeds you’ve sown may start to bear fruit after then...particularly more than likely in early Dec. when Merc. moves back into your 9th and then comes to the conjunction with your Jupiter. (Watch 9/10/11 Dec. though as Merc. will conjoin your Neptune, and you know what that means after all this time !).

You’ve hung on this long so don’t make any rash decisions. The end of this year looks promising and next year looks much better... if you keep your goals realistic. :wink:

Admin.
👍 Dec 2018 was when I got my last job.
Will update
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Howdy Admin,

Hope you are preparing well for festive season and doing well.

For me no celebrations :o Been giving Interviews but not a single offer. :| in fact just last week was the latest Interview.

I really wonder what will happen next. My friend informed me that from next month he will not be able to support me financially. Only way now for me is to surrender my life insurance policies and take losses and survive till the money lasts.
:roll:

That's the situation as of now.i am really wondering wether I misunderstood my passion for traveling as a career. But there is now way that I can get into banking no bank hires at such age.

Really I am feeling like the patient on ventilator. The day money dries up I am like dead. :|
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

Well you’ve surely struggled so hard this year and as much as you’re constantly receiving rebuffs, you’ve worked so hard on this travel area and I’d recommend that don’t give up on your dreams in that area just yet. I feel strongly that something will come if you keep persisting, as hopeless as this may feel to you at this time.

Perhaps you will have to get to the point of surrendering your insurance policies, I don’t know as I can’t know how far you need to be pushed for your inner development by ‘the powers that be’ before or in order for the turnaround to occur. But really I will be very surprised if all your trials and efforts aren’t rewarded early next year at least. Of course this time of the year (Dec.) is usually when business starts to slow down which usually means that hiring tends to get put off until the new year anyway.

I think it’s still possible that one of the interviews you’ve done - or some contact you’ve made previously - may bring results as Jupiter is coming to your Sun during this next week, and then to Mercury in early Jan. in your career area, when also Uranus turns direct in your 2nd House of finances, and which will then start to trine your Sun (full on in late Feb./March).

Really Icarus, there’s so much happening in your chart now and early next year that I simply cannot see nor even imagine that something won’t turn up !

I sincerely hope that you will feel confident to enjoy your festive season.
After all, the ‘present’ is all we can bank on (no puns intended and apologies for that :roll: ).

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:13 am Hi Icarus,

Well you’ve surely struggled so hard this year and as much as you’re constantly receiving rebuffs, you’ve worked so hard on this travel area and I’d recommend that don’t give up on your dreams in that area just yet. I feel strongly that something will come if you keep persisting, as hopeless as this may feel to you at this time.

Perhaps you will have to get to the point of surrendering your insurance policies, I don’t know as I can’t know how far you need to be pushed for your inner development by ‘the powers that be’ before or in order for the turnaround to occur. But really I will be very surprised if all your trials and efforts aren’t rewarded early next year at least. Of course this time of the year (Dec.) is usually when business starts to slow down which usually means that hiring tends to get put off until the new year anyway.

I think it’s still possible that one of the interviews you’ve done - or some contact you’ve made previously - may bring results as Jupiter is coming to your Sun during this next week, and then to Mercury in early Jan. in your career area, when also Uranus turns direct in your 2nd House of finances, and which will then start to trine your Sun (full on in late Feb./March).

Really Icarus, there’s so much happening in your chart now and early next year that I simply cannot see nor even imagine that something won’t turn up !

After all, the ‘present’ is all we can bank on (no puns intended and apologies for that :roll: ).

Admin.
Well it's since 2011 actually :| (guess Pluto Saturn transits) nyways.

Hope that's on we live on isn't it. Yes many Interviews given some with profiles exactly what I am looking for. Have not heard from any of them. And they all had "urgent requirement" "immediate joiner" required types. :lol:

Hey isn't there a solar eclipse too on my 🌞 next week? That's significant isn't it. Because I remember when I quit my job last June end , in July there was a cancer solar eclipse :roll:
Maybe that caused the separation.

By the way, since I will be celebrating my 49( or is it 50 birthday) next week, I had a chance to peek into my solar return. Heavy energies in 12th house Capricorn. And 1 degree of rising sign, that's significant? I could see Mars in 10th house in own house. That would have been great if I was Already in job I guess.

Have a look.

https://imgur.com/a/EPbOPur

Thanks.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:13 am Hi Icarus,

Admin.
Hello admin,

I hope you are doing well amid all these turmoil and not affected.

It's been quite a while that I interacted.

Well , still jobless. Actually did get a job in a travel agency in Feb end however the day I joined I literally ran away in the evening from the office :o Something about the office environment I didn't feel like working there.

In hindsight, anyways I wouldn't be in that job now that travel industry is in deep trouble. There are no jobs, people are not going to travel whenever lockdown is lifted. Holiday spending would be last thing on mind of people.

Personally, I am on last reserve of my savings if I don't get a job soon I will have literally nothing, no asset to sell, no one to help.

So any chance of a job soon, and more importantly, will my line of work change again :( :(

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

Well Neptune sure is messing you around !  Not that I would have foreseen this current world situation, but Neptune is very much connected with such as a pandemic.   And yes, naturally the travel industry is in a lot of trouble during these times, as are so many other industries of course, and it looks at this point like your lockdown will be going on for another 2 weeks.  

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this, and for such a long long time, but I know how Neptune works and how easily it can result in feeling utterly defeated and even useless, so that then you just sit back and ...wait,  rather than making an effort because you may feel "What's the point in trying when it all comes to nothing?".   

I'm hoping that transiting Uranus (in your 2nd) may 'save the day' as he's in trine to your Mercury (and Sun) so that something may come 'out of the blue' to lift your financial state at any time now.  But it might also entail going in a different direction, perhaps involving computers or online work.  (See my 'pm').  
You know what happened and what you came up with the last time Uranus made a strong aspect, and I would expect this time to stimulate you into some other new idea, maybe even relevant to the current situation.  

Just don't waste Uranus's stimulation and offerings..  Find a new 'passion'.  Spend some time trawling around the internet and see if something 'hits the spot' and gives you some ideas. Be open to new and completely different areas even if they aren't 'your passion" as maybe it will lead to something that is more what you are seeking, even if it doesn't feel immediately like it will.
Be Open.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:27 am Hi Icarus,

Well Neptune sure is messing you around !  Not that I would have foreseen this current world situation, but Neptune is very much connected with such as a pandemic.   And yes, naturally the travel industry is in a lot of trouble during these times, as are so many other industries of course, and it looks at this point like your lockdown will be going on for another 2 weeks.  

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this, and for such a long long time, but I know how Neptune works and how easily it can result in feeling utterly defeated and even useless, so that then you just sit back and ...wait,  rather than making an effort because you may feel "What's the point in trying when it all comes to nothing?".   

I'm hoping that transiting Uranus (in your 2nd) may 'save the day' as he's in trine to your Mercury (and Sun) so that something may come 'out of the blue' to lift your financial state at any time now.  But it might also entail going in a different direction, perhaps involving computers or online work.  (See my 'pm').  
You know what happened and what you came up with the last time Uranus made a strong aspect, and I would expect this time to stimulate you into some other new idea, maybe even relevant to the current situation.  

Just don't waste Uranus's stimulation and offerings..  Find a new 'passion'.  Spend some time trawling around the internet and see if something 'hits the spot' and gives you some ideas. Be open to new and completely different areas even if they aren't 'your passion" as maybe it will lead to something that is more what you are seeking, even if it doesn't feel immediately like it will.
Be Open.

Best,
Admin.
Thanks for pm , going through it.

Btw , "You know what happened and what you came up with the last time Uranus made a strong aspect, and I would expect this time to stimulate you into some other new idea, maybe even relevant to the current situation. "

When was it? Which year?

I checked current transits, Uranus trine sun has been broken, now it's only trining Mercury
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Icarus,

You'll need to go back through our communications to find when that was. (From memory, I think it was when you got the idea for that app).

Re Uranus trine your Sun, it's still within range of that even though it's moving towards the trine to your Mercury - which trine will be relevant to making contact with new people (from home, i.e. via Internet) who may provide new opportunities and/or stimulate new ideas.

Furthermore, Uranus hasn't finished with your Sun because it will turn retrograde in August and go back to trine your Sun during Dec.this year and Jan/Feb. next year. NOTE: That doesn't mean you won't find anything before then, just that it will still be influencing your Sun (and Mercury) until after then.

ANYTHING can happen or appear suddenly and unexpectedly, if you can just keep open, and keep searching !

Admin.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Hi Admin how are you.

I am tired exhausted. Still no job. Covid has made job situation here worse. I surrendered policies, that money too about to :|
Guess that is the end of it. With no money, no rent pay, no bills pay. Family on road.
Finished
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Icarus,

What a dreadful year (or 2 !) you've had so it's no wonder you're feeling so low. 
Next year does look more positive, with some major changes on the horizon, so try not to lose hope, hard as that may be for you to do.  In fact "Change" is the keyword, but it won't happen if you just sit still and wallow in your misery...obviously.

Keep putting feelers out, applying for work, and just keep plugging away with this until something arrives as, obviously nothing will do so if you just sit back.  
Contact anyone you know for assistance in finding work.  Try to be open rather than stubbornly refusing to change or to do what you want to do.  
Really, if you can be open, anything is possible as next year is all about sudden opportunities, especially financially, or in the area of economics (given your previous background in banking).  But you will be required to step out of your 'comfort zone' in order to take advantage of these opportunities.   This doesn't mean that you should do so without care or thought, of course, but it does look like someone will step in to help you once you open up to new possibilities.

Next year will be about renewed passion and purpose, resulting from these past few years of deep soul-searching after all the endless disappointments.  Nothing has been wasted even though it may feel like that.  This has all been about changing you from the roots up so that you can find your true purpose.   Perhaps you'll even move to another area, if not physically then at least mentally or vocationally.   

This is all about "re-inventing" yourself.  Well, you're used to this by now, but there's more of this to do.

Yes, all very well for me to talk about "next year", but even before that, things are starting to shift.  By your own words, you've reached "The End", and that is the point at which a turn-around can start to happen as it's only when we 'let go' or surrender completely, that the door is opened for something new to arrive.  

Neptune, which has been dogging you for so long, turns direct at the end of this month on his exact position in square to your 10th/Career House cusp, and from thereon, confusion about career matters will start to ease.  You're feeling this more than ever right now and maybe will do so until Neptune picks up speed during the following weeks after he turns direct.
Also, Mars (energy and drive) turns direct on the 14th Nov. and will gradually then begin to trine your 10th, and then enter your 2nd House/Finances.

So, it may be "The End" of one phase, but it's not The End of Everything...not even vaguely.

Best,
Admin.