Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 »

Thank you. Will update.

Happy Deepawali in advance.
Paax

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by Paax »

From an astrological point of view, I have no idea what it looks like, but I'm sure nothing happens in life by accident. Can't find a job and a virus yet? Or maybe this is the moment to do something that you were afraid to do until then? Maybe there is an opportunity somewhere, but you need to look at your situation a little wider :)

I had exactly the same about a month ago. I gave up one job for another, they assured me that I could work as much as I wanted, that I was great that I came ... After two weeks, they fired me, overnight, a week before the announced lockdown. In the first moment I was devastated, because where will I find a job now? I need a flat, a dog and loans to pay off, and I have practically no savings, but I decided not to give up, I quickly started looking for a job and it turned out that there are a lot of remote work offers due to the pandemic. I wanted to work remotely for about 2 years, but I was convinced that as a person without a specific profession, I would not be able to do something at home office. It only kept me in the belief that it was very good that they fired me, because if it weren't for, I would still be convinced that I was not suitable for remote work and that she would go to work for 10 hours.

Also, there is no need to break down but look for new solutions;)