Brother's Chart Analysis

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sara009

Brother's Chart Analysis

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
I want to ask about my elder brother. He is 5 years older than me. There are some serious issues going in his life. I encourage him so many times that he is able to get out of these obstacles but every time he disappoint me that he is not able to do so. I really want to know that why he is behaving so? Here is detail:
1. On career front he done MBBS from China in 2011. As Chinese medical college is not recognized in our country yet so he has to pass local registration examination. He has been giving exam since 2011 but didn't get passed yet. I don't know whether he didn't put efforts in studies or there is any problem in his career according to astrology.
2. On marriage front, he was engaged to first cousin but in 2014, girl's family broke engagement. Later he got many proposals of different girls but nothing can be finalized.
3. Important thing he says he has cancer, this thing he keep from me at start. I asked to give me valid proof that you have, he denied.
4. Whenever I give him encourage that you are a strong person you can do this. He talk negatively and says he is stuck by luck/ fate. I feel bad then why he is talking in such a way. Most of the time he behave aggressively in home.
Now here is his birth details please check: What's problem with him?
DOB: 11 April 1983
Time: 7:30 am
POB: Kotli ( 33.52 N, 73.92 E), Pakistan.
Thanks
1nluv

Re: Brother's Chart Analysis

Post by 1nluv »

sara009 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:35 am I want to ask about my elder brother. He is 5 years older than me. There are some serious issues going in his life. I encourage him so many times that he is able to get out of these obstacles but every time he disappoint me that he is not able to do so. I really want to know that why he is behaving so? Here is detail:
1. On career front he done MBBS from China in 2011. As Chinese medical college is not recognized in our country yet so he has to pass local registration examination. He has been giving exam since 2011 but didn't get passed yet. I don't know whether he didn't put efforts in studies or there is any problem in his career according to astrology.
2. On marriage front, he was engaged to first cousin but in 2014, girl's family broke engagement. Later he got many proposals of different girls but nothing can be finalized.
3. Important thing he says he has cancer, this thing he keep from me at start. I asked to give me valid proof that you have, he denied.
4. Whenever I give him encourage that you are a strong person you can do this. He talk negatively and says he is stuck by luck/ fate. I feel bad then why he is talking in such a way. Most of the time he behave aggressively in home.
Hi sara009- I'm attaching the chart in case anyone would like to comment...
astro_w2gw_brother.47966.40364.png
astro_w2gw_brother.47966.40364.png (40.18 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
He's got an interesting mix of elements including prominent fire placements, which means it's difficult for him to do the same thing all the time, and since he's an Aries it's important for him to feel like he's a leader in whatever it is he does. He's probably impatient but he needs to develop patience so he can accomplish things. His Taurus ascendant should help him do this at some point. He's got 12th house placements which can indicate several different things, but amongst them,at least in my opinion, is not quite fitting in... so perhaps the established way of doing things is a little irritating to him. For example, perhaps he's more interested in practicing natural or alternative medicine than mainstream medicine.

His 10th house of career is empty but its ruler (Uranus) is conjunct Jupiter in its own sign of Sagittarius in the 7th house. Uranus rules technology - this is where I see the most promise for him. I do also sense from his chart the capacity for healing, so combining the two- a career in medical technology seems promising, or since Uranus is in the 7th, spending his time networking through technology & internet is also promising.

There is an aspect of fate in his chart called a yod, but whether he is actually stuck by it, I can't say. I think he just hasn't found the path just yet.
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
Thank you for your attention. In real life he is very good, active and responsible person that's why I am wondering why his fate is not working. I am really looking forward for his success. Thanks for giving guidance :)
sara009

Post by sara009 »

When his things will start getting better?