Can Anyone Explain What the heck is happening in my life??

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AstroA13

Can Anyone Explain What the heck is happening in my life??

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello there,

I'd really appreciate if someone really looks into my charts and give me a bit of direction and hope.

So,

I have moved to a different country last year in order to study a Master's course ( which was not my plan but circumstances led me here).

Although ,the time so far has been full of new experiences and learning, I still feel i am lost. I have no clue as to where am I going, or what I am doing. I feel like I have lost my personality, My likes and dislikes , my preferences etc are all based on my surroundings .

In order to make it easy, i'll put my questions bullet-wise ( just 3)

1) Financial stature. I am not earning yet, and have been trying to get a decent job ( that i'd love to do, not just for the money) Also, General Financial condition in my life. What I mean to ask is, if I'll have "just enough, plenty, in abundance ,or will I be always on my toes" in terms of money.

2) Relationship. I am a decent guy, with a decent personality, not super cool, not super dumb. Yet, it has been a real challenge for me to reach a point with the opposite sex. It all starts at a good note, but either they lose interest , Or something or the other leads to crash.

3) My nature of Job. Work. This can be a follow-up Question for the 1st one. But i'd like to know in which sector will I be more efficient. Or will there be more than one sectors where I'll be engaged.

You are free to tell me more , but I know you have engagements too.

Some relevant details:
-Master's student in Aerospace science and tech. Final Sem.
-Not in my Home Country.
-DOB : 13/08/1993
-Time : 4:10 am
-Place : Gwalior, India

Thanks in advance Folks!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can Anyone Explain What the heck is happening in my life??

Post by admin »

Hi AstroA13,

Thank you for all of the information.

Would you tell me please in which City/Country you are now residing ? This will help me to see in which area your natal planetary energies are now focused.

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hey,

I am currently in barcelona , Spain.

It would be great if you could help me with it. I feel out of place,disconnected, as to where should I lead my life.

Thanks !!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AstroA13,

I'm working on your query (please see my 'pm' to you).

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]