Depression

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
JaneDoe

Depression

Post by JaneDoe »

DATE OF BIRTH: 05/03/1997 (5th of March, 1997)
TIME OF BIRTH: 01:25 PM
PLACE OF BIRTH: Osijek, Croatia

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, and also somewhat of a rookie when it comes to in-depth astrology.
To cut to the chase, I would be very grateful if someone could help me answer a question regarding my ''depression''., putting it in apostrophes because I don't know really how else to call it. I've been going through excruciating emotional pain followed by emptiness and numbness for the past 2 years, and I was wondering when and/or will this ongoing process in my head and soul actually and fully die away? I'm sick of myself. I've always been a non-confident, nervous, mask-wearing person, but this period of my life might just end me, or at least what's left of me.
I probably sound a tad dramatic, but I fell aimless, dazed and confused about my past, future, and present, and I am hoping somebody can tell me ., astrologically speaking,will I eventually get out of this mind frame, and FINALLY be able to fully enjoy my life and all that's in it FOR ONCE,GOOD GOD!!
I'm currently on medication (diagnosed anxiety disorder), and living this melancholic excuse of a life, not being able to cope with everyday tasks, feelings and ''minor setbacks''. Fearing people and life challenges, changes and/or situations. Avoiding the public, the whole fucking world, and all the people in it. It's disgusting and I judge my ways of living, more than anybody ever could.
To top it off, I've also been diagnosed with rosacea, just out of nowhere (the dermatologist is not sure yet, actually), so his incompetence and my itchy red cheeks don't mesh well, to say the least.
Mentioning this, because it has also taken a huge blow to my already non-existing confidence, so if you can add on something about any future resolutions or remedies, indications of a ''remission'', or whatever about it really, would be amazing!

Anyways, a BIG thank you, to whoever is reading this/responding to this.
Love,
Dumb Pisces
1nluv

Re: Depression

Post by 1nluv »

Firstly, welcome to the forum! :D

Here's a visual of the chart in question:
astro_w2gw_jd.80029.13833.png
astro_w2gw_jd.80029.13833.png (40.94 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

By looking at your chart, I can tell you are going through some tough transits right now that may explain how you're feeling. For example, transiting Neptune is currently at 16° Pisces, which means it's sitting right next to your natal Sun at almost 15° Pisces, and has recently passed your Mercury & Venus in earlier degrees of Pisces. Your Sun is your identity, and since Neptune will have a disorienting & dissolving affect on anything it aspects, could account for your feelings of pain, emptiness and numbness. Feeling dazed and confused? Yep, that's Neptune at work. Neptune is a very slow-moving planet and furthermore will retrograde back over this point in your chart starting next month, not clearing this area until the first part of next year. You'll have to bear with it a little longer, (and you're not alone - Neptune is currently squaring my Sun with very similar results.)

Another transit that you may be finding difficult which could account for feelings of "not being able to cope with everyday tasks, feelings and ''minor setbacks'' is Saturn in your 6th house of work and everyday tasks. Saturn is the taskmaster and will be in your 6th house for roughly 2 more years. Transit Pluto is also in your 6th house, so you have both Saturn and Pluto affecting change on deep levels, which is no easy task. You may be having a rough time at home. However, Saturn, offers opportunity if you can catch it. I know it may seem difficult right now, but do your best to follow through on the responsibilities and dreams you have set for yourself.

There are reasons for hope, too. The most immediate is that Jupiter will finally finish its retrograde motion later this summer and enter your 5th house of fun, romance, and creativity (it's the house of children too so be careful if you are not looking to have a child.) Then, next year, Neptune will finally leave the area of your sun while Jupiter moves through Sagittarius and you should feel a sense of optimism return. Saturn and Pluto will eventually move on. They'll move to a different area of your chart where you'll learn a whole new set of lessons, but hopefully you'll have some sense of accomplishment from the work you're doing now. Finally... you're young! You're getting some pretty tough experiences out of the way now. You'll learn from them and grow stronger for next time the planets make significant aspects in your chart.

I hope this has helped somewhat, and again, welcome!