Please read my sister's chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Gurusoul

Please read my sister's chart

Post by Gurusoul »

Please see how will be her married life and spouse. 28 feb 1980, 7:40 am, jaipur(rajasthan) thanks in advance
admin
Site Admin

Re: Please read my sister's chart

Post by admin »

Dear Gurusoul,

I see you have been asking this question in the Vedic area for quite a while and not yet received a reply.

I know our Vedic astrologers here are as busy as we Western astrologers on this Forum, and unfortunately this is not a question that can easily be answered by a Western astrology approach as we tend to look more at the psychological elements of a chart, rather than at definite answers for events.

I do see in her chart that her marriage area is very difficult and that there are likely to be delays in this matter, but I don’t/can’t know when she will marry.

I would say that she may be quite a dreamy person with very high ideals and hopes about the kind of partner she wants, and this may have contributed to the lack of a marriage partner so far. I’d also suggest that this is quite a difficult time for her when she is going through a subtle shift and change in her attitude towards marriage and relationships.

As I said, I can’t predict when or even if marriage will occur, but perhaps later this year, or early next year, she may meet someone with whom she feels she would like to spend her life with.

I suggest that you seek a paid consultation with a Vedic astrologer as he or she would be able to spend the time needed to answer your query more fully.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Thank you so much admin as you spent tme and considered my query. I know her chart is bit difficult and only a paid astrologer can spend much time to predict or to give solution for this. I also know the marriage is primised in her chart. But if you can tell anything about her spouse characterstics as we do through navamsa in vedic astrology, i will be oblized. Though i dont want you to spend much time on this. If you cant still i am very much thankful to you as you consideted my post and replied.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Gurusoul,

We don’t have the capacity in western astrology to predict spousal characteristics in the certain and exact way that vedic astrology can do.

I would suggest however, that she would be attracted to someone who is stable and practical, and possibly older and more experienced in life, even though she may not feel she really wants this. Such a person could help her ground herself in reality more, though he will also need to be someone she can look up to, respect and admire, and who is sensitive to her dreams...all of which sounds like someone we’d all want in our lives, but it seems that it is very specific to her needs and hopes – hence the delay in her finding ‘the right one’.

That’s as far as I can go.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Thanks admin. Much appreciated.