Composite chart and anaretic degree

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astromystic777

Composite chart and anaretic degree

Post by astromystic777 »

Hello,
I'm new here. I am not an astrologer, but have been informally "studying" astrology for about 20 years. It's only recently that I've begun reading about the critical degrees. I'm very curious about how these might play out in a composite chart, but cannot find any significant information online. I'm looking at a composite chart that has 2 planets and the sun at 29 degrees. I'd be grateful if anyone here could offer any insight?
Many thanks in advance,
Lizzy
1nluv

Re: Composite chart and anaretic degree

Post by 1nluv »

Can you post the chart?
astromystic777

Post by astromystic777 »

Ok, trying...haven't done this before!! Please excuse my ignorance...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 4.09.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 4.09.36 PM.png (471.34 KiB) Viewed 5540 times
astromystic777

Post by astromystic777 »

The birth times are EXACT btw...one is my daughter and the other is the son of a doula!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Wow, and they're part of a grand air trine! You're right, there's not much information online about how the anaretic degree functions in a composite chart. There seems to be a sense of urgency with this degree, and I believe that could be just as relevant for the relationship as well as the individual. It's a point of decision-making and jumping in (or out) too quickly.

When I think of the 29th degree, I think of progressions. The nature of the relationship will change fairly significantly by progression- from air to water - in a relatively short time frame, since the planets don't have too much longer to go before crossing into the next element. The sun will be crossing into Taurus which will be very grounding.

There also seems to be a work theme here. Perhaps they met at work, and unexpectedly formed an emotional relationship? Do they have similar career interests?
astromystic777

Post by astromystic777 »

They do - both are in the performing arts. They're very young and completely inexperienced, which is why I've come here for advice. They are only 15 and I'm quite protective of my daughter, especially since her Venus is conjunct the Venus of her peers (within a few years either way I guess) and I've read some not so savory things about that...
When I saw this chart, it made me wonder if I should prevent this from beginning at all, as it hasn't but it seems it's about to. I have a grand water trine and tend to be hyper intuitive, but I'm also prone to worrying and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
Do you see this chart as potentially difficult in an unusual way due to the kite and the 29 degrees attached?
Thank you so much for taking a look!!!
astromystic777

Post by astromystic777 »

Oops - I meant that her Venus is conjunct he own and her generation's Pluto.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

It doesn't seem potentially difficult to me, in fact I get a very nurturing and positive vibe from this chart. Mind though, my astrology knowledge is barely intermediate at this point. I'm surprised you didn't mention the yod (a.k.a. Finger of God) formation. They have a yod with Venus at the apex, and the Sun and Uranus in sextile at the base. Since I have personal experience with yods, I can tell you this is pretty significant and powerful. It will keep drawing them back together, especially when the points are activated. And to have Venus at the apex... I'm jealous :D
astromystic777

Post by astromystic777 »

Oh my! I didn't even see that, thank you for pointing it out!
You've put my mind at ease! Many, many thanks...may the kindness return to you a thousand-fold :)
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

You're welcome! Glad I could be of help :)