Future wealth?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rosedee

Future wealth?

Post by rosedee »

My boyfriend is currently going through his Saturn return and is having really difficult time with finances and employment. I pulled up his chart to see if maybe I could predict when he would overcome these challenges and I noticed that he has a TON of aspects that point towards wealth. I'm not great at interpreting quite yet, but I was hoping to see what others think about his chart in regards to finances and perhaps when things will start heading in a better direction for him.

DOB: April 2, 1988
Time: 9:33 PM

Thank you!
1nluv

Re: Future wealth?

Post by 1nluv »

rosedee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:12 pm My boyfriend is currently going through his Saturn return and is having really difficult time with finances and employment. I pulled up his chart to see if maybe I could predict when he would overcome these challenges and I noticed that he has a TON of aspects that point towards wealth. I'm not great at interpreting quite yet, but I was hoping to see what others think about his chart in regards to finances and perhaps when things will start heading in a better direction for him.

DOB: April 2, 1988
Time: 9:33 PM

Thank you!
Hi- Can you attach the chart?