Chart read query - Love and Career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Artinlaw

Chart read query - Love and Career

Post by Artinlaw »

Hello all,

Is there any soul wanting to read my chart and inform me about whatever is visible concerning love and career please?

Infos:
Date: 15 July 1986
Time: 2:35PM (14:35)
Place: Paris, France (latitude 48.8825° N, longitude 2.3528° E)

Thanks for your time :)

Aylin
1nluv

Re: Chart read query - Love and Career

Post by 1nluv »

Artinlaw wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 am Hello all,

Is there any soul wanting to read my chart and inform me about whatever is visible concerning love and career please?

Infos:
Date: 15 July 1986
Time: 2:35PM (14:35)
Place: Paris, France (latitude 48.8825° N, longitude 2.3528° E)

Thanks for your time :)

Aylin
Hi Aylin- Can you attach the chart?
Artinlaw

Post by Artinlaw »

Dear 1nluv,

Here it is. Does it help or do you want something else?

Attachments
astro_2at_aylin.43583.15025.png
astro_2at_aylin.43583.15025.png (92.69 KiB) Viewed 2329 times
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Artinlaw wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:07 pm Dear 1nluv,

Here it is. Does it help or do you want something else?

Thank you for posting the chart, and also, welcome to the forum!

For career, there’s a theme here of working with people abroad, perhaps for philanthropical or other higher-minded purposes. You may frequently communicate (including by means of publishing, teaching, or providing entertainment) with people in other countries, particularly overseas. The ruler of your 10th house is the Sun and your Sun sits in in your 9th house, again emphasizing travel and higher-minded activities.

Do you have family abroad and/or do you work with families? Look for career opportunities when it comes to this because you have a lucky trine aspect with Jupiter from your Sun in Cancer.

Additionally, the planets in your 2nd house of money are in Sagittarius, which rules the 9th house. So, there is a very strong theme here of a career abroad or in philanthropical/philosophical pursuits. Sagittarius and the 9th house also rules law.

For love, you’re actually coming up on a very favorable time. It’s what Magi Astrologers call a “Cinderella period.” A Cinderella period is when transiting Chiron makes certain aspects to your natal Venus, Neptune, or Jupiter. During this time, you can appear very alluring to others and it is easier to find love. This will happen for you in April/May of next year, when transiting Chiron in Aries quincunxes your natal Venus in Virgo. It will actually square your natal Neptune just prior to that, but I’m not sure if the square is reason for caution. The quincunx with Venus is the better aspect in this context, so if things seem uncertain at first, hang on for the quincunx with Venus right at the beginning of May 2019.
Artinlaw

Post by Artinlaw »

1nluv wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 am Thank you for posting the chart, and also, welcome to the forum!

For career, there’s a theme here of working with people abroad, perhaps for philanthropical or other higher-minded purposes. You may frequently communicate (including by means of publishing, teaching, or providing entertainment) with people in other countries, particularly overseas. The ruler of your 10th house is the Sun and your Sun sits in in your 9th house, again emphasizing travel and higher-minded activities.

Do you have family abroad and/or do you work with families? Look for career opportunities when it comes to this because you have a lucky trine aspect with Jupiter from your Sun in Cancer.

Additionally, the planets in your 2nd house of money are in Sagittarius, which rules the 9th house. So, there is a very strong theme here of a career abroad or in philanthropical/philosophical pursuits. Sagittarius and the 9th house also rules law.

For love, you’re actually coming up on a very favorable time. It’s what Magi Astrologers call a “Cinderella period.” A Cinderella period is when transiting Chiron makes certain aspects to your natal Venus, Neptune, or Jupiter. During this time, you can appear very alluring to others and it is easier to find love. This will happen for you in April/May of next year, when transiting Chiron in Aries quincunxes your natal Venus in Virgo. It will actually square your natal Neptune just prior to that, but I’m not sure if the square is reason for caution. The quincunx with Venus is the better aspect in this context, so if things seem uncertain at first, hang on for the quincunx with Venus right at the beginning of May 2019.
Dear 1nluv,

It is very accurate for I am working in law on labour relations and am travelling due to the fact that the company have employees all over the country.
You are absolutely right about communicating with them, I am publishing + teaching and also providing entertainment...
Philanthropical and higher-minded purposes is completely true too for I am working to change philosophy and attitudes for better. People generally say that I am a healer...

I do also have family abroad to answer your question.

Concerning love, I am happy to know that I have a cinderella time coming up :) I'll let you know if something happened at this period.

Is there something about finances visible?

Thank you very much for your time.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Artinlaw wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:21 pm
Dear 1nluv,

It is very accurate for I am working in law on labour relations and am travelling due to the fact that the company have employees all over the country.
You are absolutely right about communicating with them, I am publishing + teaching and also providing entertainment...
Philanthropical and higher-minded purposes is completely true too for I am working to change philosophy and attitudes for better. People generally say that I am a healer...

I do also have family abroad to answer your question.

Concerning love, I am happy to know that I have a cinderella time coming up :) I'll let you know if something happened at this period.

Is there something about finances visible?

Thank you very much for your time.
Thank you for the feedback Aylin. Yes, please let me know if something happens during that time. For finances you are actually coming up on a fortunate time period for that as well. Beginning at the end of this year, Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion, is heading into your 2nd house of money and self esteem which occurs only about once every 12-13 years as Jupiter makes its way through the signs. It will conjunct your Juno, Saturn, and Uranus throughout next year, so keep an eye out for opportunities. Aspects between Jupiter and Uranus are especially lucky (it's common in charts of lottery winners) but equally unpredictable. Jupiter will conjunct your Uranus exactly in Feb. 2019, will retrograde back over it in the summer of 2019, and conjunct it again in October 2019. Looks like you have an exciting year ahead :D
Artinlaw

Post by Artinlaw »

Dear 1nluv,

Looks like a busy 2019 for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Everything looks pretty fantastic. Hope it is finally the end of struggle :wink:

Thank you very much for your time and your analysis, it is much appreciated !

Blessings