Dear forum thankyou.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
applesubho

Dear forum thankyou.

Post by applesubho »

Dear Noel and Admin,

I was very busy from last couple of months so I was not able to update on my situation.

I finally got married with the girl I was committed from 2014 . It was on 19th April. I was not going to marry now as I thought it was not the right time for me,as I am struggling with my career, but she was going through huge distress, her mother forced her out of the house and told her to live her own way and she was not having any support also that's why..

I don't know what lies ahead.

Another update is I got a job. I joined it on 14th may and now I am on training. Its not a high level job not the salary as well but I thought from here I can get better opportunity also that's why I joined it. It is 2 wheeler dealership and I am working as workshop manager. Not the small showrooms this dealership comes under direct company.

So these are my changes in my life so far.

Thankyou very much Dear Noel and Admin for giving a ray of hope in the darkest time of my life.

I hope you are doing well.

Thankyou.