Career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
htinfo93

Career

Post by htinfo93 »

Dear Members

My birth details

Name:- Hardik
Date of Birth - 5 November, 1993
Time of Birth 19.50 (7.50 PM)
Place of Birth - Bhuj, Gujarat, India

Which are yog in my Horoscope?
Timing of Good job chances in this year and next year? Will it good paid? Finance sector suitable for growth oriented job till year 2020? Foreign chances till year 2020?MNC or domestic co. job better? How will i get job by online portal or by consultant or friend reference or own efforts?
Remedy
1nluv

Re: Career

Post by 1nluv »

htinfo93 wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 pm Which are yog in my Horoscope?
Timing of Good job chances in this year and next year? Will it good paid? Finance sector suitable for growth oriented job till year 2020? Foreign chances till year 2020?MNC or domestic co. job better? How will i get job by online portal or by consultant or friend reference or own efforts?
Remedy
Hi htinfo93, welcome to the forum! I'm attaching your chart in case anyone wants to have a look and comment...
htinfo.png
htinfo.png (40.94 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
I can't provide the Vedic perspective, but in Western, I see you have a packed 6th house which means work is very much a concern for you. Later in life you will be free of it (because Sagittarius is at the end of the house) but for now it's going to consume much of your awareness, and may be a struggle at times. Since your Sun and Mercury retrograde conjunction is in sextile to your Uranus and Neptune conjunction, you have a great opportunity to get ahead by communicating your creative ideas. Talk with others about what you can do as much as possible, and this should help you find work. This is normally true, but it is especially true for you because of the sextile. Online portals are promising since Uranus is involved.

If you have talent, use it! Also, make sure to practice self-care. Look after your health; this is important for you. As far as timing, your chart is a bit complicated so it would require someone more experienced in astrology to have a look. I hope this has helped. Good luck!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career

Post by admin »

Hi htinfo 93,

I'm sure one of our excellent Vedic Astrologers will be able to assist you if you post your query in the 'Vedic Astrology Readings' area here on the Forum as that system is best for such as 'Timings' and also for 'Remedies'. (Just scroll down the Main Board and you will see it there).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]