Recurrent miscarriages and child scope

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
angel_30

Recurrent miscarriages and child scope

Post by angel_30 »

Hello

I and my husband have suffered several miscarriages in the past. All the medical tests are clear for both of us. Is there any hope of having a child of our own? If so, the when can we expect the same? Or should we go for surrogacy or adoption?

Our details are:
Husband- D.O.B. – 29 January 1983, Time of birth- 12.05 P.M., Place of Birth- Allahabad, U.P., India

Wife- D.O.B. – 30 January 1986, Time of birth- 19:15 hrs., Place of Birth- Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Thanks.
angel_30

Re: Recurrent miscarriages and child scope

Post by angel_30 »

Since i am new to the forum, so i realized that i have to attach my birth chart in my post. Attaching my husband's and my chart in this post. Can someone please analyse?
Attachments
Wife's chart
Wife's chart
graphic.png (66.7 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
Husband's chart
Husband's chart
graphic (1).png (68.96 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Angel,

Thank you for posting your charts and I'll look at them with regard to your query as soon as I'm able.

Do please be patient though as I have many relationship charts waiting and they take quite a lot of time and work to analyse.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
angel_30

Post by angel_30 »

Can someone look at my charts and give an analysis please..i understand that everyone is busy and i should be patient... But just getting anxious to get a reply.. :mrgreen:
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello angel30
You could also post your query in the Vedic Astrology Readings section giving
dates of births and date of marriage and expect a response. No need to give charts.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Pem,

Thanks for suggesting this. I do think that you would be better able to answer this matter than I.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]