Sexual dysfunction, mother issues?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
random name

Sexual dysfunction, mother issues?

Post by random name »

Hello, this is a chart of a person I met recently and I got interested in.
My astrology skills are still quite poor and I need validation and/or help with interpreting this chart.

This guy is very closed off emotionally, but I think that deep down he is very sensitive and emotions run deep.

First thing I wonder about is this Chiron that is in conjuction with Moon - I wonder what that could mean? My first thought was some kind of sexual harassment in childhood, my guess by his mother? Although, as far as I know he is in good terms with his mother, so maybe it wasn't anything really brutal? Please clarify that for me?
Also, Moon - Pluto and Moon - MArs aspects - what that could be regarding his mother?

Second, I see lots of signs for a sexual dysfunction - Chiron in 8th house, Mars - Chiron aspect, Mars - Saturn, ruler of 8th house squares Saturn as well... I think there may be some kind of sexual dysfunction, or at least sexual inhibition. I can't see clearly which one it is, so please if you can give me any further and more detailed look into it?
Though, Pluto is very strong in his chart so I think that once flood gates open he may become obsessed.

Third, he puts confident and alpha-male front to public, but deep down is quite insecure and he alone admitted to me that he has big confidence issues. I just can't figure out about what exactly?

Please help me with interpreting this chart, and also if anything else is there that I've missed point it out.
Thanks.
Attachments
Untitled-2.png
Untitled-2.png (128.95 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
1nluv

Re: Sexual dysfunction, mother issues?

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 pm Hello, this is a chart of a person I met recently and I got interested in.
My astrology skills are still quite poor and I need validation and/or help with interpreting this chart.

This guy is very closed off emotionally, but I think that deep down he is very sensitive and emotions run deep.

First thing I wonder about is this Chiron that is in conjuction with Moon - I wonder what that could mean? My first thought was some kind of sexual harassment in childhood, my guess by his mother? Although, as far as I know he is in good terms with his mother, so maybe it wasn't anything really brutal? Please clarify that for me?
Also, Moon - Pluto and Moon - MArs aspects - what that could be regarding his mother?

Second, I see lots of signs for a sexual dysfunction - Chiron in 8th house, Mars - Chiron aspect, Mars - Saturn, ruler of 8th house squares Saturn as well... I think there may be some kind of sexual dysfunction, or at least sexual inhibition. I can't see clearly which one it is, so please if you can give me any further and more detailed look into it?
Though, Pluto is very strong in his chart so I think that once flood gates open he may become obsessed.

Third, he puts confident and alpha-male front to public, but deep down is quite insecure and he alone admitted to me that he has big confidence issues. I just can't figure out about what exactly?

Please help me with interpreting this chart, and also if anything else is there that I've missed point it out.
Thanks.
Hi there! Thanks for posting the chart. I think if there is anything you can do to encourage him with his career it would help a great deal. He's got nothing but squares from both Venus and Mercury in his 10th house of career. Squares can be overcome but he's got to put some effort in to find something he really enjoys doing, and with Venus right on the cusp of the 11th house in Libra, overcoming it probably will involve a great deal of reliance on friends and associates. Venus and Mercury square planets in his 2nd house of money, which in turn oppose the planets in his 8th house, making it a bit of a circular issue affecting those key houses until he learns how to overcome it.
random name

Re: Sexual dysfunction, mother issues?

Post by random name »

Thank you very much for your insight.
He did found something he likes doing and he is happy and respected at his job.
Also, recently I did helped him a little bit by finding some clients for him.
I don't think money is really the issue with him, as he has a good wage and all his money he spends on himself mostly. I really think that second house there represent more of self-value issues for him