Chances of succeeding in a specific industry and difficulties I may face

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
tugzmi

Chances of succeeding in a specific industry and difficulties I may face

Post by tugzmi »

Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum and slowly learning astrology. I found ways to interpret the meaning of planets, aspects and houses but still have a lot to learn to be able to make a reading with a specific angle. That's why I joined the forum. Also, it's very ressourceful so I'm learning with the answers given to others. Thanks for that.

So here's my question: I'd like to know if I may be inclined to succeed in dramatic arts and/or music? What are difficulties I may face? (like difficulties linked to my personality and character traits, chances of success... Knowing about money issues aren't primordial but if you have infos, I'd like to know about them too).

I put an image displaying my natal chart, generated on Astrotheme. My birth time is very precise (9:02pm).

Thanks in advance. :)
Attachments
natal chart (birth time and place are precise)
natal chart (birth time and place are precise)
tugzmi birthchart.png (125.63 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
detailed infos
detailed infos
tabs.jpg (131.01 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Chances of succeeding in a specific industry and difficulties I may face

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi tug that's quite a shopping list you've asked for so I'll just keep it short.

You've got Leo Ascendant and a stellium in the 5th House. That shows you are extremely creative and very charming, your weakness is that you could delve into drugs and alcohol or gambling. Note this is a quick reading but this might be something you can watch out for. If so, the gains you make in one areana of life can be cancelled out by gambling it away later. Use your Leo traits as well as capricorn, work hard and you will be extremely successful.

If you want to learn more about astrology you can do my free course, it's linked in my sgnature below.
tugzmi

Post by tugzmi »

Thank you for your insight. I prepared my astrology notebook to dive into your courses. Thanks!

Currently I work in the shadows I'm a creative director and ghostwriter for artists. I just graduated from college and went to work but always wanted to be an actress. I'm doing drama, I sing, play the guitar, try to write my plays/movies and songs. But lately I feel like I have to "chose" between going with my wishes of being on stage or always in the back. I feel like I'm not living up to my full-potential. Anyways, I asked the question because I kind of need another bit of guidance (beside my friends, surroundings, and instinct) to know in which area I should focus my creative force and my energy. Remain in the shadows or take direction towards the stage?

By the way, what exactly is a stellium ? If you don't mind...

Kind regards,

Paulina
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Paula, at this stage I'd suggest staying in the back. Make a name for yourself as a writer and director/producer first. It may take some time but it is the laying of solid foundations that will make a difference to your life.

The activities you already do are extrenmely creative, so you are fulfilling your needs to be creative. Acting is one of the toughest gigs on the planet, as you well know. If you want to act then do so, but keep your eye on the foundations at your feet, the work that pays your electricity bills, food and puts a roof over your head.

Your chart says you can do just about anything, and you do it with flair. But that's no good if you can't afford to put fuel in your car to get to work, or buy food for dinner. Foundations first, and continue your creative writing and directing, singing and performing. It's all there in your very talented and succesful chart.