Foreign settlement

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pdmmumbai

Foreign settlement

Post by pdmmumbai »

DOB: 5 june 83
place: allahabad, UP, India
Time: 12:05 AM

Dear sir,
Thanks for answering my queries so far.
This time I have a new query.

I and my husband are wanting to shift out of India from last 1 year and have started expanding our work outside India in the same regards too. Things are going a little slow as against our initial anticipation. However, we are certain to shift for better business and life prospects.

We have our focus set on USA Canada side for PR.
Could you let me know if this looks plausible in near future I.e by 2019.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Foreign settlement

Post by admin »

Hi pdmmumbai,

Currently Neptune is in difficult aspect to your 10th House/career/goals and also therefore to your 4th House/Family/Roots area and so this is creating some very confused conditions for you and causing you to feel very unsettled and unsure of your future. I would like to say that this is all going to clear up quickly, but I’m afraid you will have to be patient for a little longer. (Also, this influence can put a drain on your energy so it's important that you get proper rest and look after your health whilst it's around. Make sure you take time out to replenish your energy stores).

Reading Joe’s response to you previously, I agree with him with regard to the time frame, and also there is a lot of the ‘unexpected’ going on so it’s hard to predict exactly when you’ll shift abroad. I’m looking at both your and your husband’s charts, and it does look to me that a (or more than one) business relationship started previously is likely to resurface June/July/Aug. In other words, some contacts may seem to disappear or slack off, and then reappear again unexpectedly with excellent opportunities.

However, under these Neptune and Jupiter aspects it’s important be alert to those who promise too much as some may not be able to fulfil all that is promised. In other words, try to keep your feet on the ground and remain alert to this possibility – at least for these next few months.

Looking at your Composite chart (your and your husband’s chart combined), I again agree with Joe as it looks very likely that overseas travel or ventures will blossom at least from the end of Nov. (if not before) and continue doing so for another year. Perhaps even the end Dec. could bring some unexpected good news from abroad, or even a need to move suddenly to take advantage of an opportunity.

I know this waiting is so very frustrating, but really I do feel that you’ll both be well on your way by the end of this year or at least early next year so although there may be setbacks, don’t let this get you down. Just keep focused on your goals and keep working towards them.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

I have setup a new business in Canada in education sector. And I am trying for the immigration too there.

I am hoping things go in favour both to immigrate and to run this business successfully.
The seed business capital collaboration is not as expected as of now. But I am being positive.

I hope things go smooth. The instability is stressful and draining. People around me are buying houses or settling down well etc., and I feel as if my life is progressing slow. It’s disturbing and I am trying to stay positive, patient and hope for brighter times soon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi pdmmumbai,

Jupiter (education and overseas matters) has recently turned retrograde which may well be relevant to the current slow-down you’re experiencing. From Aug. on you should see much change happening – but this doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t get results before then, just that during the period between now and then is a very good time to widen your connections, or facets of your business - to think about including other areas in your education program. Perhaps re-contact people/groups you had approached before – or it may be that some of them turn up and contact you again.

Aug./Sept. looks very possible for moving overseas. But don’t waste the time just waiting for it. Plan very carefully and make sure you go over every detail in your business plan as the time for doing this is particularly good and right for that now and during the next few months.

Late this year there’s likely to be a major and powerful shift in career matters so you’ll need to be well-prepared as it’s very possible that you’ll have more work than you may imagine from that point on.

Meanwhile, Uranus has has entered Taurus and finally left the opposition to your Saturn. Even though it may not feel like it yet, this is helping. Still it’s in your 2nd House (finances), but the tensions of the last 4 years or so have changed, and though not entirely eased, at least it should help you to look at the situation differently, and perhaps even give you new ideas for creating monies and resources using new methods or technologies. This will continue for a few years so be ready and open to such possibilities – though with the warning of not trying to take on too much.

What’s really important for you to do is take care of your health, as clearly you’re still inclined to over-worry and stress; and naturally too, when things aren’t working out for you after all your efforts, you compare yourself with others and their apparent successfulness.

Yes, it’s hard when everyone around seems to be moving forward whilst you feel so stuck. But comparing yourself with others is obviously really a dead end. They may be successful now, but you can bet that it hasn’t necessarily always been as rosy for them, nor might it not be so in their future.

But it’s looking good for you, so just hang on a bit longer and most of all, try very hard not to stress ! It’s all there, and it will come. Just don’t miss what’s here and now in the process.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello pdmmumbai,

Current sub period of Jupiter is related to relocation, change of places / residence and property
Current time looks unfavorable and some obstacles are seen.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you both of you.
Yes, you are right in saying that things did have eased up a bit for me. And both me and my husband are trying to keep calm and make best of every situation. I have learnt so much in past 2-3 years about life, relationships, world business and being a global strategist.
I am 100% sure it will reap in when time is right. And all that I am doing now is nothing but preparation!

However, it does get stressfull at times for doing it all on own and esp for a girl.
Your words just make it easier for me to continue what I am and give me strength to go on.

I would still be thankful to my stars and God for giving me what most others couldn't.

I shall keep you posted. Thanks for being there. You guys do great job!