Father Son Relationship

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
VishnuMahat

Father Son Relationship

Post by VishnuMahat »

Date of Birth of my son is as follows:

His date of birth is 20-AUG-2015
His Time of Birth is 15:00pm
Place of Birth is San Jose California

Based on my son's horoscope can someone let me know how his relationship with his father be ?
RishiRahul

Re: Father Son Relationship

Post by RishiRahul »

VishnuMahat wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 pm Date of Birth of my son is as follows:

Based on my son's horoscope can someone let me know how his relationship with his father be ?
I do not see adverse anywhere regarding how he would view relate to his father.
I see him having sift feelings towards his father; while he will view his mother to be more emphatic and assertive.

How old will his father be when he will be 13 years?
Also his view/image of his father gets well formed from 2024

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
VishnuMahat

Post by VishnuMahat »

Thanks RishiRahul for your response.

Father will turn 46 when my son turns 13.

Why did you specifically ask the question regarding fathers age? Is there any illness/injury to the father at that age. Does my son's horoscope show any longevity problems to the father ?
AsianSapphire

Post by AsianSapphire »

Unconsciously, he will perceive his father as intelligent, prosperous, selfish, professional, who was often absent for some reason. Also, he may have a fear of being rejected by the father and / or failing to live up to his father's expectations.

as previously mentioned by RishiRahul, round 12-14 years of age, a crisis in the relationship with the father is possible.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:01 pm
VishnuMahat wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 pm Date of Birth of my son is as follows:

I see him having sift feelings towards his father; while he will view his mother to be more emphatic and assertive.

RishiRahul
VishnuMahat wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:35 am Thanks RishiRahul for your response.

Why did you specifically ask the question regarding fathers age? Is there any illness/injury to the father at that age. Does my son's horoscope show any longevity problems to the father ?
AsianSapphire wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:37 pm Unconsciously, he will perceive his father as intelligent, prosperous, selfish, professional, who was often absent for some reason. Also, he may have a fear of being rejected by the father and / or failing to live up to his father's expectations.

as previously mentioned by RishiRahul, round 12-14 years of age, a crisis in the relationship with the father is possible.
Hello,

No longevity problems, and also no deterioration of relationship at that time; but certain changes of circumstance for the son/father taking the relationship to another level.

You may consult a professional astrologer.

RishiRahul
VishnuMahat

Post by VishnuMahat »

Thanks RishiRahul and AsianSapphire for your answers.

When you say a crisis can you please give me examples of the same ? Because you say there are no longevity problems/ injuries / illness . So not sure how to interpret a crisis ?

Your answers are really valuable to me. Thanks for helping me out.
VishnuMahat

Post by VishnuMahat »

On last question that I have is :

does it show signs of illness/ injury to my son at that period ?
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:56 am
RishiRahul wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:01 pm

RishiRahul
VishnuMahat wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:35 am Thanks RishiRahul for your response.

AsianSapphire wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:37 pm Unconsciously, he will perceive his father as intelligent, prosperous, selfish, professional, who was often absent for some reason. Also, he may have a fear of being rejected by the father and / or failing to live up to his father's expectations.

Hello,

No longevity problems, and also no deterioration of relationship at that time; but certain changes of circumstance for the son/father taking the relationship to another level.

You may consult a professional astrologer.

RishiRahul
VishnuMahat wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 3:54 am Thanks RishiRahul and AsianSapphire for your answers.

When you say a crisis can you please give me examples of the same ? Because you say there are no longevity problems/ injuries / illness . So not sure how to interpret a crisis ?

Your answers are really valuable to me. Thanks for helping me out.

Hello,

I have already answered few queries, here in this forum...

RishiRahul
VishnuMahat

Post by VishnuMahat »

Thanks Rishi again for the response. You spoke about certain changes of circumstances that takes relationship to the next level . Is it for the good or the bad ?