Job problem

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sm30

Job problem

Post by Sm30 »

Dear sir,

Kindly check if I can get a good job?? I am not getting much benefits from my current job... now I am on leave is there any chance of losing job??
Will I be able to clear our ( husband and me) financial debts soon?

Dob 12/4/1986
Time 10.10 uae time
Place sharjah Uae

Hus dob 30/4/1984
Time 09.50am
Place pandalam Kerala
Sm30

Re: Job problem

Post by Sm30 »

Kindly have a look..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Job problem

Post by admin »

Hi SM30,

Currently there is certainly a lot of confusion and instability around your work area, but I’m not quite sure what the connection is between ‘now you are on leave’ with ‘losing your job’ so perhaps you will enlighten me on that matter.

I do feel that whatever the apparent reason for this work issue may be, it is time for you to change your work and perhaps you have been feeling this and have given this impression to your employers without even realising it ? Certainly there is a lot of unrest about where you are working or what type of work it is that you’re doing. I would suggest too that those you work with may well have been a problem, perhaps even undermining you, or maybe even being dishonest in some way.

What kind of work are you doing at the moment ? Are you feeling that you need to change the type of work you are doing ? Knowing this would help me to get a better grasp on this situation as there is quite a lot going on in both your and your husband’s chart at this time. And, where are you both living at this time ? If you provide me with this information I will be able to set up charts for your current location. (If you don’t wish to post that information on the open Forum you can pm me with it if you care to do so).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]