eagerly waiting for answers

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Whitestars123

eagerly waiting for answers

Post by Whitestars123 »

Hello
DOB 01/May/1991
TOB 7:00pm
POB Lahore, Pakistan
I m a female n worried about my future, job and Marriage.
I want to know that m I going to find a suitable job in near future to get myself out of financial crisis? when I ll b getting married n how my life ll b after marriage n relationship with my partner n financial condition.
Whitestars123

Re: eagerly waiting for answers

Post by Whitestars123 »

Hello
DOB 01/May/1991
TOB 7:00pm
POB Lahore, Pakistan
I m a female n worried about my future, job and Marriage.
I want to know that m I going to find a suitable job in near future to get myself out of financial crisis? when I ll b getting married n how my life ll b after marriage n relationship with my partner n financial condition.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Zara,

Thank you for posting your birth chart.

However, your birth time appears to be ‘rounded off’ to the nearest hour, so do you have any way of refining that time ? (Birth Certificate, etc.). This really is very important.

What kind of work do you do ? In what field ? Some more information would help with regard to this part of your question.

Financially, there is a possibility that your finances will improve between Aug./Oct. this year, but that’s a very general view.

Re marriage matters, I can’t tell how your marriage would be without at least your partner’s birth information. But in any case, even that info will only suggest the ways in which you interact, but not whether you will ‘be happy’. Relationships are very complex and usually require work by both people on themselves and on the relationship in order to make it work, which I’m sure you’ll understand.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Whitestars123

Post by Whitestars123 »

Thanks for your reply Admin.
My time of birth lies in between 6:50-7:00 pm.

In regard to financial isssues and job, m currently jobless and want to work in educational sector, my second priority is Mass communication which leads to multimedia sector.

As far as relationship concerned thn yes it completely depends upon both of the individuals to work on it mutually.
I am a little curious about its timing... Is there any way to predict about time of marriage by just going through the birth chart ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Zara,

Glad I asked about work area because this information has helped to clarify the matter.

Currently and for some time you have surely been going through a major shift and change in the ways in which you communicate and this is obviously relevant to teaching and education. I suspect that you are in this work hiatus because of this transformation. Perhaps it is that you are dissatisfied with the ‘system’ of education, feeling that there needs to be a radical change in the system. Or perhaps it is your own way of teaching that is undergoing this change. (Of course I don’t know if you actually teach or if you work in the administrative side of education).

Whichever of these it may be, what you are going through is creating a block to the inflow of job opportunity. Don’t worry, this will pass but in the meantime I suggest you try to figure out what changes are going on within about this whole area of communication and education.

And then there is the area of mass communication/multimedia. The primary planet involved in all of this is Pluto which, in your 3rd House currently, is very much to do with these areas.

There is quite a lot of ‘either/or’ going on here, and in fact, being undecided inevitably makes it difficult for opportunity to find a clear path to you so it would be good if you can focus your attention on one or the other avenue or goal at a time.

Nonetheless, this is a time when the unexpected can happen, and opportunities are all there, waiting in the wings for you to decide on a path. Not so easy to do of course in your current state of mind, but even during these next few weeks, something is hovering around for you to take advantage of and I feel you will have a breakthrough of some kind during these few weeks.

But it doesn’t end there. Perhaps you will have the opportunity, or get the urge, to take on new studies in one of those areas and if this arises, I suggest you follow through with it as this will surely at least get you moving and enthusiastic again. And then from July/August on, ‘the skies the limit’ leading to all sorts of opportunities, perhaps even involving travel.

Re financial matters, I suspect that this will also mean a major shift in that area – I would think, for the better. Certainly as 2019 comes around, the coffers are likely to be well-filled.

Re the matter of predicting when marriage will occur, certainly I couldn’t do so – which doesn’t mean that it can’t be done. Perhaps if you ask one of our Vedic astrologers here (scroll down the main Board to the ‘Vedic Astrology Readings’ area) you may receive an answer to this question as Vedic astrology is more geared towards this kind of prediction than Western astrology.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Whitestars123

Post by Whitestars123 »

Thank u sir for taking out time to reply.
I shall definitely visit vedic astrology in this regard..