My Natal Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
golmash

My Natal Chart

Post by golmash »

admin
Site Admin

Re: My Natal Chart

Post by admin »

Hi golmash,

I see you had posted previously and so I found your chart (the image you posted here would not do so).
golmash chart.png
golmash chart.png (94.38 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
How about a question ? What is it that you want to know about at this time ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
golmash

Post by golmash »

My Mother Died On June 3, 1982. I Was 4 years old at the time. I Would To Know. Was My Mother's Death Predicted In My Natal Chart?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi golmash,

The short answer is 'No'. Certainly you were experiencing a difficult time then, but the last thing any astrologer would (or should) do, is try to predict the 'death' of anyone. Always there are many possible ways that such difficult indications in someone's chart can play out and affect their lives and so - in my opinion - predicting death is irresponsible and shows a lack of knowledge, understanding and use of astrology.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
golmash

Post by golmash »

Well Then Analyze My Chart.