Health and longevity

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Astrobeliever_in

Health and longevity

Post by Astrobeliever_in »

What is indicated regarding health and longevity of life.
Faced major health problems in the recent past..
Some guidance appreciated.
Plz look into it.
Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_20180417-195553.png
Screenshot_20180417-195553.png (370.88 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
Astrobeliever_in

Re: Health and longevity

Can anyone please look into it
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Astrobeliever,

I suggest that your biggest problem re your health is that you worry way too much and over-analyse everything constantly, and this results in a very high nervous tension that leads to all sorts of health issues, which then makes you worry even more and drives you into a never-ending cycle. You worry about your work/career; you worry about money, so that regardless of how much you have, perhaps you feel there is never enough. And most of all, then you worry about your health. If anyone needs to learn how to relax – both physically and most of all, mentally – it is you !

Your chart suggests very strongly that you have a deep and enduring font of physical strength – so much more than you may realise - or at least the power to rejuvenate and regenerate yourself periodically on all levels, including the physical. And these next few years are offering you a tremendous opportunity for exactly this kind of self-renewal. But you will have to change your habits at their very roots and this will require a lot of attention and effort.

I wouldn’t attempt to predict the length of anyone’s life, but if you can find a way to settle your mind and learn how to stand back from your self - see yourself ‘from the outside’ - whenever you get into a state of nervousness or apprehension, then this will surely help. I really do think you have a great capacity to do this...or anything...once you set your mind to it.

I hesitate to presume to suggest that you meditate, but really I do think this would be a very good habit for you to form and would help to settle your highly charged nervous system, which is I feel, at the base of all your physical problems.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Astrobeliever_in

Thanks for u reply
I understood what u said.
I faced a TIA last year and have been taking lifelong medications since then
Some astrologers have told me i might suffer something major in 2019-2020
Im not asking u to predict exactly how long i will live
Atleast u can give me some idea as to my longevity
Is life good for me ahead?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think during this next couple of years you have the opportunity to improve your health beyond your expectations, provided you make the necessary changes in your habits. Sensible routines, diet and suitable exercise on a regular basis (perhaps along the lines of yoga or tai chi ...which are both gentle but powerful supports) will, as I mentioned before, provide you with - and reinforce - a sound and strong physical and mental base.

This will enable you to deal with any extra tensions that may arise during the period mentioned. Such tensions may be the result of a challenge to take quite a different view about life than usual. Old ways of looking at the world may be challenged, and if you can view these as positive potentials rather than resisting them, this will ease any stresses that you may otherwise experience by resistance. It’s struggling against change that will increase tension, so learning how to just ‘let go’ and accept those changes in your view of the world, will result in some great breakthrough’s in consciousness and in your life.

It could be a great time to start studying something new and different, and gaining a higher and wider perspective on life and the world. There’s a great spiritual treasure waiting for you if you allow yourself to find and follow a new ‘dream’ and goal in life, other than that which you have followed or aimed for previously.

I have previously covered the matter of ‘longevity’ (as far as I am able to do). And to repeat, you have the physical capacity and inner resources for a long life, as long as you develop and maintain good health habits – not least of all, learning ways to deal with stress and tension.

With regard to ‘Is Life good for me ahead ?’...that depends primarily on ‘attitude’. If you look for the worst in any situation, then you are providing the groundwork for it to be so. By this I’m not saying that you should ignore difficulties or pretend that they don’t exist, but – especially in your instance – it is important that you try to see any difficulties from a different angle. And in your chart, this is very possible as you have tremendous capacity to see matters from angles that others aren’t able to and to use that talent very creatively on yourself...IF you choose to do so.

It’s this quality of yours that is your ‘genius’ in fact. Perhaps you get frustrated when others miss the point or simply can’t see what you can see – thus leading to more tension. So, if you apply this to your own situations, rather than fighting against yourself or getting frustrated with the lack of understanding of others, look at the areas in which you are the most resourceful and use those resources to change your own way of thinking, and your own life.

You surely can do this.

I do hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Astrobeliever_in

admin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:09 am I think during this next couple of years you have the opportunity to improve your health beyond your expectations, provided you make the necessary changes in your habits. Sensible routines, diet and suitable exercise on a regular basis (perhaps along the lines of yoga or tai chi ...which are both gentle but powerful supports) will, as I mentioned before, provide you with - and reinforce - a sound and strong physical and mental base.

This will enable you to deal with any extra tensions that may arise during the period mentioned. Such tensions may be the result of a challenge to take quite a different view about life than usual. Old ways of looking at the world may be challenged, and if you can view these as positive potentials rather than resisting them, this will ease any stresses that you may otherwise experience by resistance. It’s struggling against change that will increase tension, so learning how to just ‘let go’ and accept those changes in your view of the world, will result in some great breakthrough’s in consciousness and in your life.

It could be a great time to start studying something new and different, and gaining a higher and wider perspective on life and the world. There’s a great spiritual treasure waiting for you if you allow yourself to find and follow a new ‘dream’ and goal in life, other than that which you have followed or aimed for previously.

I have previously covered the matter of ‘longevity’ (as far as I am able to do). And to repeat, you have the physical capacity and inner resources for a long life, as long as you develop and maintain good health habits – not least of all, learning ways to deal with stress and tension.

With regard to ‘Is Life good for me ahead ?’...that depends primarily on ‘attitude’. If you look for the worst in any situation, then you are providing the groundwork for it to be so. By this I’m not saying that you should ignore difficulties or pretend that they don’t exist, but – especially in your instance – it is important that you try to see any difficulties from a different angle. And in your chart, this is very possible as you have tremendous capacity to see matters from angles that others aren’t able to and to use that talent very creatively on yourself...IF you choose to do so.

It’s this quality of yours that is your ‘genius’ in fact. Perhaps you get frustrated when others miss the point or simply can’t see what you can see – thus leading to more tension. So, if you apply this to your own situations, rather than fighting against yourself or getting frustrated with the lack of understanding of others, look at the areas in which you are the most resourceful and use those resources to change your own way of thinking, and your own life.

You surely can do this.

I do hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.

Hello
Dear admin
Thank you for the reply
I am still unable to understand the change that you refer to
Why would i be needed to take Quite a different view about life than usual
Old ways will be challenged?
I am sorry
I do not understand it very clearly

Thanxx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Astrobeliever,

Given the state of your health, then it seems very clear that you need to make major changes to your attitude and habits and find different ways to look at your life, and at your usual way of responding to situations, work, and other people’s expectations (or what you think are other people’s expectations of you). If you continue on the same way as you always have, then naturally nothing will change and you will continue worrying and experiencing stress and strain, and your health will have no chance to improve.

I realise that it’s very hard to change the habits of a lifetime, and at this time you may well be feeling stuck, and perhaps feeling a bit sorry for yourself too – which is so very understandable given all that you have gone through. But it really is time to make some major changes in your life and do something that helps you break out of this endless routine and these mental habits.

It’s time to actually do something to change; develop new routines in your day. Walk, exercise (gently), go to new places that help you look at things differently and meet new people...even if it’s just on the weekend; look at the possibility of a new diet; start studying something new that interests you. There’s no point in just sitting waiting for things to change – it won’t happen like that. You have to put in the effort to make the change.

I do understand that it’s easy for me to suggest these things and that it’s very hard for you to break a lifetime of habits and ways of doing and being. But really, if you don’t make at least some small effort, then ‘life’ will make the changes for you, and you’ll have no control over what eventuates – which is what I mean by ‘old ways will be challenged’.

Does this clarify my words and answer your questions ? I do hope so.

Best,
Admin.