Psychic Gifts: Career and Relationships, Pls help!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Earthinaaa

Psychic Gifts: Career and Relationships, Pls help!

Post by Earthinaaa »

I want to tap more into my psychic gifts. I feel as though I'm extremely good at understanding people and their actions/intentions. I'm usually good at reading energy even before I begin to interact with someone. I get a feeling thats lets me know whether or not this would be a beneficial relationship. I want to know if my chart might help me figure out which direction to explore these gifts further. Also where these gifts might take me in terms of a career. I feel extremely artistic, but I'm not sure how exactly to cultivate these talents. I don't know if this is because of suns position in the 12th house. My chart is predominately water with strong Scorpio influence.

I'm also curious to know whether or not a serious relationship (or marriage) is in the cards for me. Most of my planets are on the Eastern hemisphere and spread out between the north and south (predominately north) anddd my south node is gemini. Does this mean I should NOT spends lots of energy on relationships this go round? This is a struggle because I do prefer intimate relationship.

I know this is a lot, but any insight would be greatly appreciated!!! Also, if there is anything else that sticks out that would be important for me to know, please feel free to add it!
Attachments
Aspects
Aspects
Screen shot 2018-04-04 at 7.38.23 PM.png (130.68 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Birth Chart
Birth Chart
Screen shot 2018-04-04 at 7.38.45 PM.png (252.06 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
MRD

Re: Psychic Gifts: Career and Relationships, Pls help!

Post by MRD »

Hi Earthina,

Let's base this reply on the very basic here: your sun is in Libra in the 11th house. Mercury is also in Libra in the 12th house. Libra is naturally a "people" sign. That Libran quality, if you are not aware of it, is what makes you understand people, or like you say, "read people' energy". Libra archetype stands out when it comes to really putting yourself in the place of others. It makes you understand them, and if you like it, also help them. A strong Libran archetype makes great psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors.

Your seventh house falls in Taurus, which indicates your desire for a stable relationship. But then we have a Scoprio ascendant, with the Moon, Pluto and Venus all in the First House (the house of the body, the house of the "me"). For you to get a serious and lasting relationship, you will need a person that is deep and passionate as you are. If you don't find a person with whom you can explore the depths of life, and connect deeper into the body and sexual level (always increasing), then the relationship won't last. And the thing here is that you can become obsessed with finding this person, because you do want a serious and stable relationship. Sexual life is very important. You need that fire burning always!

Kind regards, Maria
Earthinaaa

Re: Psychic Gifts: Career and Relationships, Pls help!

Post by Earthinaaa »

Thank you so much!!!