Critical Degrees of 0 and 29

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Happy

Critical Degrees of 0 and 29

Post by Happy »

Hi please provide insight into the critical degrees of 0 and 29

I will have my Progressed Moon at 0 degrees in 8th house in Dec

In my solar return I will have Uranus at 0 degrees in 8th house

In my lunar return I will have Uranus at 29 degrees in the natal 8th house (it's just entering the 8th house even though it's at 29 degrees of Aries)

My husband's solar return is showing his AC in the 8th along with Pluto

I should also mention my AC is going to be in my 12th house which is apparently the worst placement ever in a solar return however I had AC in my 12th when my daughter was born so I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing

Obviously there seems to be a huge focus on the 8th house in Dec ...

I also have two other planets at the critical degrees of 29 in Dec - both Mercury my ruler (sun sign) and Venus ruler of my 1st (rising sign) are at critical degrees too in the 1st and 12th houses of the lunar return chart (2nd and 3rd houses natal chart)

Any thoughts regarding critical degrees appreciated !!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Critical Degrees of 0 and 29

Post by admin »

Hi Happy,

I suggest that you type in 'Critical Degrees Astrology' into your search engine where you'll find heaps of links about these.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MRD

Re: Critical Degrees of 0 and 29

Post by MRD »

Hi Happy,

I dare to say that this might point to strong transition times. Times of transformations. 29° and 0° always represents a transition between archetypes (signs), in different areas of life (houses).

The 8th house is the house of change (and sometimes changes that are not so easy, especially when they have to do with money or financial issues).

Pay attention to the areas of your life that might be changing, or to transition periods. Assess your position towards different subjects of your life, including finances.

Kind regards,
Maria