Need Help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
hkaur7787

Need Help

Post by hkaur7787 »

Respected astrologers,

I have been going through a really bad phase both personally and professionally. Please look at my chart and guide me.
Here are my birth details: My Birth Details: 07/07/1987; 10:30 a.m.; Fazilka, Punjab
My Husband's Details: 29/10/1984; 5:20 p.m.; Faridkot, Punjab

Please answer these questions, if possible.
1. How will be my relationship with my husband?
2. Can I find a settled job?

Thanks!
joe00uk

Re: Need Help

Post by joe00uk »

Hi hkaur,

Transiting Saturn will come to trine the Sun, Mercury and Venus of your Composite chart with your husband which will bring steady growth and stability to your relationship. A sense of calm order and structure might be felt if you can take advantage of the stabilising influence of the transit. Pluto is doing the same to your Composite Venus, and this could bring a rejuvenation to your relationship - again, it's something you have to take advantage of. If you do nothing and let the transit pass you by, the opportunity may be lost. However, transiting Saturn will come to square your Composite Mars which might cause some frustration and fighting at times, but this will be tempered most of the time by the easy-going trines Saturn makes. When Uranus comes to conjunct your Composite North Node later this year, you might find that the direction of your relationship and its purpose here in this world undergoes a dramatic shift. With the Saturn trines, it's likely that you'll be able to calmly navigate this sudden change without too many problems, but a degree of disruption nevertheless might affect the relationship. Neptune coming to square your Composite Moon and Uranus might tempt you into self-deception about your relationship and you might find that you start projecting fantasies onto your partner and the relationship, or that perhaps you become an emotional 'bottomless pit' with nothing seeming quite enough to satisfy your emotions. Close to the end of the year, transiting Jupiter will conjunct your Composite Saturn and you both might find that you gain a much clearer picture and a much higher understanding of the relationship - presumably having overcome the confusing effects that the Neptune square to your Composite Moon and Uranus might bring, and also having overcome the challenges of Uranus radically altering the direction of your relationship. With Jupiter sextiling both your Composite Mercury and Venus this year as well, it looks like you'll both benefit from expansion in your understanding of each other and of perhaps an increased appreciation and affection for each other.

As for whether you'll find a stable job, you have transiting Saturn opposing your Natal Mercury which is the planet ruling your 10th House of Career, with your Midheaven being in Gemini. You also have the Sun, Venus and Chiron in your 10th House and I can see that it's likely career is very important to you and your self development. Saturn opposing these planet is likely to bring a lot of contradiction. It's possible that you will find a job, but that it quickly becomes too overbearing or too constraining on you. Or perhaps you won't be able to find such a job this year and you'll end up feeling all the more restless because of it, perhaps with a multitude of conflicting feelings within you. It's difficult with the Opposition, it's the most unsure and wavering of all the aspects and because of that, its influence can be quite unpredictable but I wish you the best of luck in both your relationship and your search for a stable job. You might find that after this year, when Uranus progresses further into Taurus and comes to sextile the planets in your 10th House that lucky job opportunities come to you suddenly as a surprise. Be on the lookout and if that happens, then make sure you pounce on any opportunities you are given - they might lead you to a whole new world of possibilities that maybe you never would have imagined possible before!

Best wishes,
Joe.