What Next

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aamir Iqbal

What Next

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Hi All

It has been a while since I posted here but things finally have led me back her. So where am I and what am I upto? Hmm.. Europe doing Doctorate. Why am I here? I have lot stress and it does not seem to go away. I seem to get into situations which ultimately lead to getting stressed again and again. This time it is a an end to a lovely friendship I had over last two year here. This person was amzing and beautiful from inside and now she left. She left leaving a vacuum in my heart and mind. I wish best for her but I feel I lost a caring person from my life. So will I get over this stress ? My prject is going a bit slow as well which is not helping as well

17/01/1991
10.35am
Srinagar Kashmir
Male
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What Next

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Aamir, welcome back, yes, life is stressful. Remember when we spoke before, how you had to do things to improve your health and resilience to stress? Well, this is another good time to revisit your strategies.

Health-wise stress often makes our brain think that it's depressed, that is why busting your butt meditating, walking, exercising, talking to wise people you trust etc. are so important to sensitive people like you and I.

What you are going through is 'anguish', a mixture of sadness, fatigue and worry. It's normal. When relationships break up we go through a lot of emotions and it wears us down. That is why going back to your basics is important.

How long will this take? That depends on the amount of effort you put into your inner work, do your meditations, exercise, counselling and it can be short. Don't do those things and things basically stay the same as it is now. Your challenge is to do your work and study while also putting aside time each day to heal yourself and move beyond the pain you are feeling.
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Dear Noel.

Thankyou for the reply.

I do meditate and workout. That is how I am holding up so far. Things started back in January with regards to stress from different things and they kept on increasing. Now with the relationship ( also my only friend) I feel Am worn out. Work is suffering alot. I am everywhere and trying my best to hold up. But it is hard. Very hard. At present I just want to hide from the worl
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Aamir, that is good you're doing your basics, a fallback position always helps us survive life. Don't forget that you are very sensitive and life is hard for us sensitives. All that i can suggest is keep doing, if you want, see a counsellor or someone you trust to talk to. You are also wise, and becoming more experienced in surviving these difficult times. I know it's hard but sometimes the 'tough' in us has to step up and pull us through.
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Dear Noel,

I am trying my best. Counsellor yes. I have already booked an appointment with one. Unfortunately in Germany they give kate appointments. I got an appointment for 17th April😞😞. That is still long time to go. I am learning about myself alot. I feel like sometime my mind is fighting with these depressed feelings, trying to tackle them. Sometimes it is successful and other times not so much. But I am going. My boss was unhappy with my work. That broke me down l. For the forst time in two years he said this is not goo, so I had to tell him my situation. I do not have friends. My chart would be a proof of it. I am a loner. May always remain. But atleast I ised to be happy. Right now so much but I know this will pass soon
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Dear Noel

I would request you to please find time to look into my chart and presict about the future. How would it be interms of relation, career and finance. Would be thankful if tou can find sometime.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Aamir, the transit of Chiron across your Ascendant reinforces what you are feeling now, we call it 'anguish', that is the trigger for you to continue in counselling and your meditations. That transit is enough for anyone, so work on developing and reinforcing those skills you have now, and when you see your counsellor you can focus on new strategies. I am sorry but that transit is a tough one as you have already pointed out. The answer to your question is Chiron transiting your Ascendant to motivate you to continue with your inner work and therapy. There is no magic pill to learning how to relax and let go of stress, but there is therapy - and make sure you find a good therapist and stick to them once you have found one.
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

I counted my mood states yesteray and there were roughly 10 swings over the period of 17hours. All different in their own way. Here is Germany it is easy to find a therapist but difficult to get an appointment from them. I have appointment for next month. Call it salt to the injury
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Hi..

It seems a good idea Will give it a thought and may be post those things here..😉
Aamir Iqbal

Post by Aamir Iqbal »

Plunging further and further. Depression catching up. I need a relationship to heal myself. Anything of such sorts possible?