what next ?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
niyathi

what next ?

Post by niyathi »

i m separated since 9 months, married for 13.5 yrs , with 5 yr son. when will i be legally seperated and how will my life be afterwards

my details: dob: 22 dec 1982, time: 2:20am , hyderabad

son: dob: 14 aug 2012, time 4 :32 pm, mysore

his details : 15 dec 1973, time:10:10am, gokarna (KA)
astro_mania

Re: what next ?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I'm Astro mania.
I use numbers for my readings.
In your case, your date 22 along with time 2:20-22 clearly indicates marriage hurdles. The date that associated with male is 15 - 6 indicating he is from your relatives and took advantage in marrying.
What's exactly in your mind I have doubt but this partnership is gone for good. Hope you pusue your jobmore seriously where you have better chance of development.
With regards
Astromania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

niyathi wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:58 am i m separated since 9 months, married for 13.5 yrs , with 5 yr son. when will i be legally seperated and how will my life be afterwards

my details: dob: 22 dec 1982, time: 2:20am , hyderabad

son: dob: 14 aug 2012, time 4 :32 pm, mysore

his details : 15 dec 1973, time:10:10am, gokarna (KA)
Hello,

Just mentioning by checking your chart details.

Exalted Saturn in the Lagna (your type) signify a native who is not grounded to reality, and will need to face loneliness to arrive at your inner satisfaction.

You are going through a period you 'gain by the expense of each others'.
This started in 2 steps,namely, around June and Nov 2017.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello Nyathi,

I agree with astro_mania and Rishi - your chart suggests to me that the ending is imminent. Perhaps the full legal issues might take until September/Oct. this year to complete when financial matters are cleared up and finalised.

It’s crucial that you learn to let go of the pain that this has caused you, not least of all because you find it so very hard not to feel that the world is against you; or that in some way, you are to blame - and that life is cruel and hard. You take everything so much to heart, especially as you are a very sensitive soul, which perhaps others don’t always see or realise. But you’re much stronger than you may think. And when something is finally over for you, then it really is over.

As far as your son is concerned, I think that – even being as young as he is – the impact of this could have a subtle effect on the way in which he acts in his own little social groups/with friends. Naturally these matters do have an effect on young children, even though they may not understand what’s going on intellectually, and he may not find it easy to talk about this even when he is old enough to understand what’s happened. So you may have to work on drawing him out about this as gently as possible as he grows older.

He’ll be a bit of a rebel which, when very young might be a bit hard to handle; and he may have lots of ideas that are quite different from others. But when he finds something to focus on that he really enjoys and loves, he’ll work hard to attain his goals - obviously more so later in life. He has many talents which I'm sure you will discover.

I think that although this is such an horrendous situation to be in, it will open up a whole new and exciting life for you. Of course you won’t adjust immediately, but now I think you’ll gradually be able to start to create your own future. Obviously it won’t happen all at once, but the agony of it all will gradually recede and leave you feeling much freer and more open to many new possibilities. But you’ll have to work on this as you can tend to hold onto hurt and if you do so it will hold you back from starting and creating this wonderful new life for yourself and your son.

I hope this helps in some way.

Wishing you all the Very Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
niyathi

Post by niyathi »

Sorry for replying very late, i never expected answers for my question. I m happy i came back to check.
My current situation i m still separated been 1 year now, slowly i have realized that the chapter is over in my life, though nothing legally has started yet.

astro_mania can you please tell me more on my career development, will i be able to maintain my financial status and make it better , i m working in IT since 10 yrs. Can it get better than this ?

Thanks replying RishiRahul and admin... yes i m deeply hurt since i stayed with a cheater all throughout my marriage