Read my chart please.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mahima_9704

Read my chart please.

Post by mahima_9704 »

Is love and any stable relationship indicated here? If so then when can i expect it?
And will it be someone ive already had a past with? Or someone new?
Please guide.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_m_s.27025.40368.png
astro_w2gw_m_s.27025.40368.png (42.12 KiB) Viewed 2271 times
joe00uk

Re: Read my chart please.

Post by joe00uk »

Hi, sorry for the delay.

Capricorn on your Descendant suggests that the partner(s) you are likely to attract will be grounded and down to earth, in for the long haul and with a view to making any relationship indeed very stable. With Capricorn as the sign on the cusp of your 7th house you’ll likely find yourself attracted to ambitious and practical partners who spend a great deal of time pursuing success. With Capricorn on your 7th house cusp you might not be in touch with your more business savvy, ambitious side and will find it easier to project these qualities onto the one you love. You’ll probably attract someone who is responsible and authoritative. Family will likely be important to both of you however Capricorn on the Descendant suggests that your partner will be quite tied to his traditions and the “old ways” of doing things. Expect an earthy, lustful sex life with this partner although he might be cautious in the early stages of your relationship.

With Neptune in your 7th House, you are inclined to give more to a partnership (including marriage) than you take. There may be a tendency to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to the selection of a partner, in an attempt to find a soulmate. The need for a strong psychic or intuitive link with a partner is so strong that your perceptions in partnership may not be accurate, however because your Neptune is so well-aspected this might not be a problem. You might need to take a step back, consciously attempting to see your partners and relationships for what they are, rather than what you wish them to be. You might be attracted to relationships in which you feel a partner needs to be saved somehow, or in which a partner saves you. However, you might end up with people who only serve to confuse you, who are noncommittal or unavailable, or who are overly dependent. You could tend to idealise a partner, assigning him traits that you want him to have, or even seeing him as worse than he is because of your inflated and dramatic expectations. You might need to develop discipline and discrimination when it comes to setting limits, selecting partners, and keeping communication clear in a relationship. In some cases, people with this position give up their power to partners and become dependent upon them. You are likely a creative negotiator and you can be especially accommodating with others. Positively, you are very talented at bringing out the good in another person, particularly a partner, if that person is appreciative of your efforts and is willing to grow. Neptune is the closest of your 7th House planets to the Descendant, and so has the most influence there.

Also in your 7th House is Uranus. This suggests that partners and people who you are in a one-on-one relationship with might complain about any erratic and inconstant ways they perceive you to have. However, they will be charmed by your genuineness and simplicity. You may shy away from making a commitment and see relationships as a necessary evil. Your freedom loving ways likely make you hate feeling tied down. The whole idea of relationships may be slightly alien to your basic nature (or they may not with Neptune and Jupiter also sharing your 7th House). In a partner you may search for a certain aloofness or love of personal freedom to feel secure. Your ideal partner enjoys his personal freedom as much as you do.

With Jupiter in your 7th House, cultivating close, rewarding partnerships is probably important to you. You are likely talented at negotiations, believing strongly in fair play, and you are excellent at mediating conflicts. You probably value people and relationships, and might succeed best in partnership. Relating as equals is important to you. You might naturally use charm and grace to reach your goals. As Jupiter is the 'grand benefic', relationships will probably be an area of life in which you excel and succeed enormously, providing you with rich and rewarding experiences.

All of your 7th House planets are well aspected overall and this means that the positive energies of these planets will show up much more often for you than the negative ones. However, Saturn (being the planet that rules your 7th House) is in opposition (albeit a widely-orbed one) to your Sun-Moon conjunction. This indicates that despite all of the blessings you have in your 7th House, you might nevertheless find that you and your partner are at odds with one another, particularly in that you might see your partner as too stern and overly concerned with responsibilities at times and he might see you as too stubborn and emotional. Very often, oppositions cause us to swing from one side to the other and we feel torn. Oppositions represent a state of divided loyalties. Inner discontent, uncertainty, and insecurity can be a result. While a square is urgent and courageous, an opposition is unsure and wavering. When we use our oppositions correctly, we are more willing to consider the other side and we can be adept negotiators. With the planets in your 7th House, especially Jupiter, it looks like you'll be able to skilfully overcome any challenges that the Saturn-Sun/Moon opposition brings you. And because the orb of that opposition is very wide at 8-9 degrees, it might not have such a noticeable impact on your life or your relationship.

As for your partner being someone from your past, I can't say. The chances are that it'll be someone new - as is the case for anyone - but there's nothing really in your chart that specifically indicates if your partner will be someone from your past.

Now as for when you can expect it, well, you have some interesting transits coming up. Pluto will transit across your 7th House and come to conjunct all your 7th House planets from the beginning of February 2020 all the way to mid-April 2033, and then it'll come back into your 7th House from late June 2033 to early February 2034. And then back again for a little white from early September to mid-December 2034. But the main transit of Pluto across your 7th House will be from February 2020 to April 2033, a 13-year long transit, and this period will likely bring truly transformative experiences to you concerning relationships. It's very possible that you'll meet a partner who completely transforms you and your entire life. You also have Saturn, your 7th House ruler, transiting your 7th House from mid-January 2020 to early February 2022. The conjunction of Saturn and Pluto on 12 January 2020 takes place as both planets are within a degree of conjuncting your Descendant. This is probably going to be extremely important for you and will probably bring a partner who may well be the love of your life, and will be with you for the entirety of your life. Obviously such a relationship would require a lifetime of work, but I think you can do it. Whatever happens, I can bet it'll be something huge. And then from late March to early July 2020 and then again from mid-November 2020 to the end of February 2021 you have Jupiter transiting your 7th House which will bring expansion and good fortune to your love life. Certainly, 2020 looks to be your time to shine, and I hope this all turns out as amazingly as it looks from your chart.

I hope this helps, and be sure to get back to me if you have any further queries.

Best wishes,
Joe
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

Hi joe,
I would like to start by thanking you.. thanks for such a detailed reply and a quick response to my PM too. You don't need to apologise for the delay at all.
I'm glad u replied.

Regarding the reply you made,
I actually don't seem to attract people who want something stable.
I say this because whomever i have attracted till now have ended up using and throwing me away. It has actually made me very bitter towards love. I have started questioning if i will ever get true love in my life.
You actually stated this here
"However, you might end up with people who only serve to confuse you, who are noncommittal or unavailable, or who are overly dependent."

Which is totally true.. people who confuse me and are noncommittal.

Regarding the rose coloured glasses, and over idealising a partner.. i agree. I do tend to do that. I also am always the one giving more and receiving nothing.
Regarding commitments, im actually totally open towards committing. I do not fear commitment at all.. i would love to be in a relationship where the guy is somewhat possessive regarding me,as to me, i feel that a healthy amount of possessivenes or jealousy only shows the love that a person has for you.

You said "As Jupiter is the 'grand benefic', relationships will probably be an area of life in which you excel and succeed enormously, providing you with rich and rewarding experiences."

Im failing Joe, im failing miserably and i dont even know what wrong am i doing.
It has been bugging me so much that i try to find answers for this in astrology or things like that.
I just dont know what am i doing so wrong that the people i love so dearly, do so much for them, they just end up pushing me away and rejecting me.

I had been involved with a guy for about 4 years after which he suddenly broke up with me. Few months after that when i approached him again he said he loved me and then he didnt. Its like one moment he loves me..the other he doesnt.
He just keeps pushing me away..he isnt ready to commit.
He is not even consistent with the reasons that he gives. He keeps on changing things.
But i really want to spend my life with him.
Whenever i try to get some answers from him to get some peace of mind, he only ends up saying that he doesnt know anything in the moment.
It is very complicated.
I feel like im running towards a dead end.. but i cant stop running because of the amount of energy,love and time i have invested in this relation.

This all led me to posting this query on the forum.
You answered my question completely.
My only follow up question would be..
Is there any way to find out.. if the guy that i really want at the moment will be the one i get to spend my life with? (This being the reason i asked if it would be someone from my past)
Is it even worth trying..cuz im putting in a lot of me to make it work with him while he seems to be showing no positive response.

Thanks.
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

Right, yeah, so it's clear then that Neptune has the most influence of any planet in your 7th House - even overbearing on the others and stifling their expression, as you seem to be saying. Neptune's square to Saturn in your chart also seems to be having much more of an effect on you than I thought it would, but of course perhaps I should have seen that coming as Saturn is the ruler of your 7th House and it's making a square to Neptune which is located close to your Descendant in your 7th House. Yes, this certainly makes sense.

My advice is to establish ground rules for communication. You need to demand totally honest and open communication between yourself and this guy you're interested in at the moment, and settle for nothing less. If he seems to become elusive and you get the sense he's not telling you everything, you need to talk to him about that and invigorate those channels of communication, which are vital to the success of any relationship. But you also need to supplement that with understanding and support. Show him that you will be there for him no matter what and that you're ready to listen to him, and try to make him feel comfortable about voicing his real thoughts. It's likely he needs a lot of reassurance - perhaps in a way that allows him more space and feels less smothering to him - with the Neptunian characteristics this guy seems to have, your concern for him might come across as 'nagging' and stressful. For more detail on him, I'd need his birth details so I can look at his chart and see what's really going on with him.

As for your next question, I can't really answer that without his Natal Chart. I'll need to look at your Synastry and Composite charts as well as ideally a First Meeting chart if you can remember when and where you first met.

- Joe
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

Regarding the first meeting chart.. how am i supposed to create that chart? Im sorry i have no idea about all this.
And first meeting as in?the first time i met him?
What if i met him through the internet?
That was the first time i met him.
But it was years later after it when i actually "physically" met him.
Yes i do remember the place and date..of both the meetings.. i.e. via web and the actual meeting.
Let me know which one of those do u need?
Thanks
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

Both would be good. The First Meeting chart basically tells us what was going on astrologically at the time you met, and I suppose both the virtual and the physical meetings are important, and from that I can see what transits were going on to positions in your Natal Charts at the time, and that can provide clues as to the initial nature of the relationship, the way it has progressed, and the direction in which it's headed. But the First Meeting chart is less important than the Synastry and Composite charts, in my opinion.

- Joe
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

With your Mercuries in square to each other, and an exact square at that, and with his Mercury falling into your 12th House, it's easy to understand where this struggle for and misunderstanding in communication is coming from. His more flighty and hard to pin down thoughts with his Mercury in Gemini might often get on your nerves, with your more organised and practical Mercury in Virgo. He might also feel somehow unable or too anxious to voice his thoughts around you at times, perhaps for fear of criticism or rejection (your Mercury in his 7th House suggests that he might take anything you say to him to have consequences for the relationship between the two of you). With his Moon in square to your Uranus, he might actually feel that you are the unpredictable and unstable one! With his own Natal Venus squaring his Uranus and his Neptune which are conjunct, this is likely something he fears about relationships in general. He might always have a fear that his relationships will be unpredictable, unstable, deceptive or elusive. His Venus also squares your Neptune, enhancing these fears further.

With his Moon conjunct your Chiron, you also probably arouse, maybe unwittingly, extremely intense, perhaps painful, feelings inside him that he might not want to communicate to anyone, but Chiron is the wounded healer and this energy can also be turned into a positive thing. Your Saturn squares his Neptune/Uranus, and he might not feel that he will be able to live up to the requirements of commitments to you. The square made by his Mars/Chiron to your Venus you might find causes a lot of friction between the two of you, and a building up of tension that may or may not find expression in heated arguments and passionate fights. Your Mars/Pluto conjunction squares his Saturn, and it's possible that he feels you come on too strongly to him, or that you're too impulsive and obsessive towards him. You might not consider yourself to be doing this, but the Synastry chart between you seems to suggests that this is how he feels. It looks like he'd prefer a more relaxed and slower approach to building a relationship - and there are definite indications that the two of you both want a relationship out of this. And he will also need a lot of signs of stability and predictability from you as well. He will need you to prove wrong his fears about relationships.

There are signs that he is deeply attracted to you - your Sun/Moon conjunction laying in his 8th House provide an extremely deep sense of 'possession' almost in him, and this creates a really strong bond that perhaps neither of you will ever want to let go of, and perhaps you should follow that instinct. Your Venus conjuncts his Pluto, enhancing this feeling of possessiveness but you'll need to watch that this doesn't go too far because there are dangerous signs that it could with his Mars/Chiron in square to his Pluto in his Natal Chart, which squares your Venus. Keep your eyes peeled for any signs of jealousy he displays if you end up successfully in a relationship with him. But his Mars/Chiron does trine your Saturn, which suggests that, contradictory to what I've just said, he is likely to put a lot of trust in you which might ease his jealousy and possessiveness. He is likely to feel that he can depend on you.

Your North Node laying in his 7th House certainly suggests that a relationship between you two serves a clear karmic purpose for you, and that the relationship will develop you as a person as well as your soul as it fulfils its 'purpose' in this world. With his North Node falling in your 5th House, it's possible that the 'karmic purpose' of the relationship is lighter and less serious for him than it is for you, but for him it is more about opening up and learning to enjoy the pleasures of life through this relationship. That's not to say it will be some passing fancy for him, certainly not with all that Pluto and 8th House stuff going on. Your Composite chart even has Pluto and Jupiter in the 7th House, indicating that your relationship will prove hugely expansive and beneficial to both of you and that it will be an intense, transformative and potentially eternal bond. But of course you'll always have to work to make it eternal, nothing like that comes free.

The Composite Sun conjunct the IC (the cusp of the 4th House), the essential 'life force' of the relationship is likely to revolve around building a stable domestic life, a stable home and family. Back to Synastry though, and his Jupiter sextiles your Mars/Pluto which may make him a partner very supportive of your endeavours in life whatever they may be, a partner who makes you feel confident. Your Venus sextiles his Neptune/Uranus which could work to counteract the difficulties caused by his Venus squaring your Neptune. The spiritual compassion and creative, imaginative qualities of the relationship as well as healthy changes to routine, those breaths of fresh air, may find prime expression in you, and it is likely that you will be conducive to these positive energies represented by Neptune and Uranus and that a relationship with you is indeed very likely to dispel his fears of relationships being erratic, unpredictable, and deceptive. With his Jupiter trine your Uranus, you might find that in turn he is very supportive of your independence in life and any changes you feel you need to make to your life.

His Sun trines both your Sun/Moon conjunction and your Jupiter, which is just such an excellent aspect to have in Synastry, I can't stress this enough. The two of you work well together, your egos complement each other, and in a relationship his very being you might find has a positive impact on your self-confidence and your emotional inner world, and the same goes for him. Composite Venus opposite the Sun is another indicator of intense attraction, but perhaps sometimes it might all get a bit too much, and you'll both find yourself needing to chill out a bit!

In summary, a long-lasting relationship - even one lasting your whole lives - is certainly on the cards. But to get there, I think you'll have to make sure your prospective partner feels comfortable voicing his thoughts - no matter what they might be - to you. This seems to be one of the key obstacles to your relationship getting off the ground. Reading these charts, I'm gathering that he has an innate fear that relationships are messy, that they're unpredictable and that they're unstable and maybe right now he feels that it's pointless to even attempt one. If you want to be with him, you're going to have to subdue his fears by being a constant and stable presence in his life, and someone who makes him comfortable expressing himself.

Best wishes,
Joe.