Wondering about the bucket pattern

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sorrry

Wondering about the bucket pattern

Post by sorrry »

Hi!! First post here :-)
I’m very new to astrology. I’ve known a bit and I have a bunch of books on it but I wouldn’t call myself knowledgeable at all. I’ve been trying to study my birth chart and I was wondering about my pattern. What does it mean when I have such a sharp handle in the bucket shape if that makes any sense? I’ve looked at other people’s and it’s kind of more of a broad bucket shape.
Also are there any other interesting things you could tell me about my chart?

November 28, 1995 / 12:28 pm / Framingham, MA
Is my info. Thanks in advance for any insight
Attachments
4B3548CB-5188-4D0C-88BB-EDE5F87A2376.png
4B3548CB-5188-4D0C-88BB-EDE5F87A2376.png (20.28 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
MRD

Re: Wondering about the bucket pattern

Post by MRD »

Hi Sorrry (funny name),

Well, I would not call your chart a "bucket" type, since what you are considering as the handle is Black Moon Lilith. BML is not a planet, because it is not a body. It is a "point of energy".

I would call your chart the "bundle" type, since all the planets are contained in one hemisphere, and within a space delimited by 120°. They are actually all in the last 4 zodiac signs, with a strong emphasis on Sagittarius. This would mean that you have come with a strong focus consolidated within the areas described by the houses in which the planets are (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th) and the signs (Sag, Capricorn, Aquarius), and with a rising sign in Pisces.

You said you are new to astrology, and I encourage you to read about the nature of those houses and signs.

However, the chart reflects that your qualities and abilities are focused on more universal subjects, longer term, and in trying to find always "more".
With the ascendant in Pisces, you might be a person with a developed intuition and sensitivity. But you might not find it easy to express your emotional concerns (sometimes because you just don't understand them). You might find it harder to let go and trust people when it comes to sharing feelings and worries. This also highlighted with the Aquarius Moon.

The strong Sagittarius quality indicates that you are a person who seeks for knowledge, eager to learn, open to the world and its possibilities. And even thinking out of the box, or questioning the nature of things, and even challenging them. Or at least that is what you would like to do.

Kind regards,

Maria