Clueless life.. To many concerns

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Clueless life.. To many concerns

Post by Noel Eastwood »

neesh, your husband's chart looks OK for now, things will be difficult but we already know that so this is not new news. Any changes as dynamic as you propose will always cause concern and difficulty. Your baby's chart looks fine too, but I always recommend a professional reading for a child's chart, especially when there is going to be such a major change in their circumstances.

I really can't say much more, to do a full reading would require many days of study. I have only given a quick analysis, as you can see. I recommend you see a professional astrologer for a proper reading. This forum is not really designed to go into the level of detail you require. Volunteers, like me, have limited time and resources and as such we can't take on more than a simple outline of a chart. I am sorry if I have misled you into thinking I could do more.
ni2rakesh

Re: Clueless life.. To many concerns

Post by ni2rakesh »

Thank you for your time and response Noel. Sorry for bothering you.

Regards,
Neethu