job

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
laxmi

job

Post by laxmi »

hi my name is laxmi and i want to know when i will be getting a satisfactory job

my details are below
birth place: San francisco
birth time: 12:45 AM
birth date: 27th/Feb/1992 (i was born 26th midnight at 12:45 AM which is technically 27th)

looking forward to hearing from wonderful astrologers out there to provide guidance.

thanks,
laxmi
joe00uk

Re: job

Post by joe00uk »

Hi laxmi,

Whilst there's no way to definitely predict when you'll get a "satisfactory job", we can look at transits to the 10th House which rules career, and transits to the planet ruling the sign your 10th House cusp (your Midheaven) falls into, which in your case is Mercury.

At the moment, Pluto is sextiling your Mercury and will continue to do so until the end of January 2019. This could perhaps bring the opportunity of a good career - perhaps even one that, if you take advantage of it, could transform your life for the better.

From mid-April to mid-May this year and then again throughout September this year, Jupiter will be making a trine to your Mercury which could bring fortunate opportunities by way of a job which could prove hugely beneficial, even lucrative, to you. It might open up many more opportunities in your life than you expect.

From mid-March to late June 2019 and then again from early December 2019 to early January 2020, Saturn will also make a sextile to your Mercury which could bring you opportunities to really solidify and stabilise your career for perhaps a very long period of time after that.

Of course, these are just possibilities and nothing is set in stone in astrology, so do be constantly out looking for your ideal job and looking for opportunities to make it more likely you find your ideal job, and keep doing everything you were (hopefully) doing before being proactive. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Joe.
laxmi

Re: job

Post by laxmi »

Thank you so much, Joe! I keep applying for jobs but not getting reply which is very disappointing. As you suggested, I will keep looking and hopefully something will click very soon.

Best,
Laxmi