Need help to overcome depressant.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Joe nguyen

Need help to overcome depressant.

Post by Joe nguyen »

Greeting!
I have a case here, she is my friend's younger sister. Due to the separation of her parents, she was shock. Now she becomes passive and cold. She doesn't interact much with her friends and family, she doesn't care about her studying. My friend are very worried and exhausted, she tries many time to communicate to her sister but her sister doesn't care. In the past, her sister used to be a good student, she's studied hard and got high score. Yet since the shocking, she's changed negatively. I want to ask which aspect in her chart causing this situation and what can her family do to get her out of the depressant? Below are her birth data:
DOB: 23 July, 1999
ToB: 3:00 PM
Place: Da Lat, Vietnam
Really appreciate your kindness.
joe00uk

Re: Need help to overcome depressant.

Post by joe00uk »

Hi Joe,

With your friend's sister's progressed Moon at 11 degrees of Leo, she's in a really tough spot. Recently, her progressed Moon made a square to Mars at 7 degrees of Scorpio, and now it's approaching squares to both Saturn at 15 degrees of Taurus and Uranus at 15 degrees of Aquarius. This is introducing profound turmoil to her inner emotional life with angry passion from Mars, stifling restriction from Saturn and unpredictable explosiveness from Uranus - maybe others won't see this on the outside, but this is what's going on on the inside.

Recently also with transits, Jupiter in Scorpio made an opposition to her Saturn in Taurus which has had the effect of greatly expanding and intensifying her feelings of restriction, difficulty and hardship.

I see that Mercury, the planet ruling her 10th House and thus her father is in opposition to Neptune, the planet ruling her 4th House and thus her mother. With Mercury conjunct the Sun and opposite Neptune, it is clear that she has come to identify very much with this opposition between her parents and she suffers greatly because of it. It would be good for her if she could learn not to identify herself with it, but this is unrealistic. It might be something that will always bring her some pain.

My suggestion is to give her all the time she needs - as it is said, time is the best healer. I also notice that she has her Moon conjunct Pluto in the 12th House, and this suggests to me someone who is extremely private about their emotions and who does not appreciate anyone trying to pry. Because of this, I would also suggest laying off her and allowing her to deal with her emotions in her own way - nothing else is going to work. Whilst you leave her be, tell your friend that she should continue to show her support and reassure her sister that she will always be there when she needs her. Tell her not to pester her sister, but support her in a quieter way that gives her space. She will respond to your friend when she feels ready, and you're just going to have to wait until then.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Joe.
Joe nguyen

Re: Need help to overcome depressant.

Post by Joe nguyen »

Hi,
I really appreciate your help. Yes my friend always support her sister in a quite way but she really upset. May be it's my turn to support my friend.
Again, thank you very much :)