New stage

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sudarshana

New stage

Post by Sudarshana »

Hello!

I have inherited a factory, I am already working here but now I own, the ambito is metallurgical, I would like to know if my natal chart indicates success and wealth in this area .. At the same time I enter the stock market, I am very enthusiastic about all this, and apparently everyone is very new to me .. thanks in advance!
astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif
astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif (63.32 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: New stage

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Sudar, I would say that you can be quite successful in running your factory. As for the stockmarket I would be very careful. Although you have a lot of solid qualities that ensure you take slow, calculated steps before making a decision, you can also act rashly. Entering the stockmarket without a mentor, or years of study beforehand, is probably not such a good idea.