Chart Reading?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mysticcorner

Chart Reading?

Post by mysticcorner »

Hello, I am very curious to know more about my natal chart. I am especially interested in the karmic role of Pluto in my first house (along with moon).

Here are my details:
- Female
- Birth date/time: July 15th, 1997 3:13pm
- born in Miami, FL (USA)
mysticcorner

Re: Chart Reading?

Post by mysticcorner »

mysticcorner wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:13 am Hello, I am very curious to know more about my natal chart. I am especially interested in the karmic role of Pluto in my first house (along with moon).

Here are my details:
- Female
- Birth date/time: July 15th, 1997 3:13pm
- born in Miami, FL (USA)
Attachments
1E25B18C-C989-44AB-8A44-03847ECD34B3.jpeg
1E25B18C-C989-44AB-8A44-03847ECD34B3.jpeg (289.5 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

Hi mysticcorner,

The Natal Chart is a very broad and very complex thing, and whilst I don't have time right now to delve into explaining your Natal Chart (but I will try and find time soon), I think it would be beneficial for you to do some reading on these websites:
https://cafeastrology.com
https://theastrocodex.com

And there's also a great book on astrology where you'll be able to find out about what different things mean in your Natal Chart here: https://archive.org/details/TheOnlyAstr ... llEverNeed
a1986

Post by a1986 »

Hi mysticcorner,

I’m just going to pick and choose a few things that stand out to me personally. First thing I notice is that you have a lot of oppositions going on (in addition to a grand cross, so, lots of squares as well). Your venus is opposite Jupiter, chiron opposes Saturn, your sun opposes Neptune, mercury opposes Uranus. You may want to research all of these harder aspects (your oppositions and squares) closely as you have quite a few so they will likely play a significant role in your personality / life path, etc. . . You might feel sometimes that some things about who you are inherently contradict or are at odds with other parts of yourself and might cause frustration for you in some areas. Researching those things more might help you to understand yourself better and help you to work with the sometimes more challenging parts of your personality.

You asked about your pluto in the first. It is there loosely conjunct your moon in scorpio. With your ascendant also in scorpio, you probably come across quite “plutonian,” meaning, intense, and maybe mysterious to others. Your pluto is in sag, so your intensity, “obsession” and passion may be directed toward your own spiritual interests. These kinds of themes are probably close to your heart with your moon alongside pluto. You might come across to others or identify with the role of a “teacher” / philosopher / guru (something along those lines) and people probably think of you as a person with a lot of emotional and spiritual depth. Scorpio moons are quite sensitive and pluto here with the moon intensifies emotional sensitivity and depth. You're probably pretty good at reading other people and have good intuition about others. You may come across as a bit intimidating to others, just at first glance. Once they get to know you, they will realize there's a lot more to you. For instance, your venus placement. . .

Venus in leo is opposite Jupiter in aquarius and conjunct your midheaven. Other people who know you probably see you as a person with a LOT of love and affection to give others and you’re not afraid to express that love (once you get to know someone). Even though you may not seem like it at first, you are probably very outgoing and expressive in showing loving and affection toward your friends and family in a BIG, bold, fun, jovial way. This appears to be one of the tightest aspects in your chart—in my experience (which isn’t saying a whole lot keep in mind--I'm no expert!) the tightest aspects seem to play a more significant role in your life. You may want to pay extra close attention to and research this aspect more in particular. People are probably drawn to you in part because of your ability to show love easily to others--not even necessarily just in a romantic sense. Venus is in the 10th conjunct the MC, so expressing this to the public at large, at work, with your family, etc. Venus in leo is a very fun placement (in my opinion) opposite jupiter makes it even more fun and exciting. One of my best friends has a venus leo (5th house) and she is the definition of fun-loving despite other areas in her chart that wouldn't suggest it.

Lots of interesting things going on in your chart! If you haven't already, I'd suggest researching it as much as you can.

Take Care!