Struggling with business finances

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pdmmumbai

Struggling with business finances

Post by pdmmumbai »

DOB: 5 june 83
place: allahabad, UP, India
Time: 12:05 AM

I am facing lot of struggles in business since 2016.
This is causing lot of financial liabilities.
I am hoping this year will be better and there's an upward movement at work and payments from clients.
Please suggest.
joe00uk

Re: Struggling with business finances

Post by joe00uk »

Hi pdmmumbai,

I see that with Saturn transiting your 10th House since 2016, you've perhaps been facing a lot of delays, burdensome responsibilities, and all sorts of difficult challenges related to business and your career. Uranus transiting across your 2nd House of income and material possessions seems to be giving way to a lot of instability related to your finances right now.

There is good news this year, as Saturn will be finishing its transit across your 10th House imminently and moving into your 11th House. This is likely to shift these burdens and troubles away from business and your career and towards matters related to your 11th House, for example organisations you belong to, or your friends and acquaintances. Saturn leaves your 10th House very soon, as I said imminently, on 22 March - less than a month away! Your difficulties are likely to ease now, but Uranus is still transiting across your 2nd House bringing perhaps a lot of financial instability until mid-2023. But losing the tough transit from Saturn, your situation is likely to ease and it's possible that Uranus' influence might turn positive and bring sudden gains to your finances instead. Uranus transits are notoriously unpredictable.

Jupiter is also the planet that rules your Midheaven, your 10th House of Career, and soon Jupiter will be coming to return to its natal position in your chart - that will be on 1 December this year, and then from mid-January 2019 to early January 2020 it will be transiting across your 10th House. This is likely to bring huge expansion and possibly very fortunate opportunities to you in business and your career. Make sure you take advantage of any opportunities given to you, though - don't sit back and think everything will come to you without you having to do anything, you will have to actively be making efforts to improve your business and financial life or nothing will happen. When you do seek out these opportunities and put effort into them, it is very likely you will be generously rewarded - even if those rewards don't come immediately.

I hope this helps, and best wishes for this year.

- Joe
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you for your advice and suggestions.
I hope the good times shine for everyone !
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Hello team,

I have been trying very hard last couple of years to stay positive with work results. Both me and my husband and trying hard to build and expand and nurture our vision into execution but The results are coming extremely slow.

I am loosing patience and having anxiety issues now. It’s detrimental on my health too. I have developed thyroid and even had a viral infection and weak immunity as a result of stress! The financial stress is literally making me have sleepless nights.

I have started to doubt everything and now wonder if I am even on right path?

Me and my husband too have a lot of arguments now as a result. It’s not going easy on me.

Do you foresee any relief anytime soon?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

In your chart Sun and Mars are conjunct and Mars becomes weak by combustion has weakened business potential to lower order.
and current transit of Saturn is not favorable.
Conflicts are likely to come down from 2nd week of March onwards.

for my study, could you share the date you moved to Canada.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

I haven’t yet moved to Canada. My application is approved since 2020 but thanks to pandemic the immigration formalities are stuck too! So we are managing our business and employees remotely and trying to expand clientele in other parts of world where we have access.

Do you think I can have finance stress free life in 2022-2023. I am honestly walking on thin line for long that now it’s saddening. I see people around me putting little to no effort with enormous results & great pay checks and here me and husband: both well educated, travelled and experienced, with good business acumen finding it difficult to even reach break even, and therefore unable to grow as much as we had anticipated.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

dear pdm, may I suggest you look at working on your health as this must impact your relationship and thus on your realising your goals in life. I see in your chart that you are very sensitive, creative and a little prone to anxiety. It is this sensitivity that can trigger viral illness and sometimes it is hard to shake off.

Right now you are under the influence of Neptune as it transits over your Moon in Pisces, this is very much an indicator of a viral illness. Look after your health and see a professional who knows how to strengthen your physical body to manage this illness.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you for your advice.
Yes, I have been very punctually looking after my physical health since 2017.
It is the mental and emotional health that I am concerned about. Maybe I should start some kind of meditation or anxiety courses to handle this stress. I have been contemplating yes.

I want to succeed in life, overcome my fears and be in good healthy frame of mind and body to enjoy the fruits. Please can you at least tell me when do you see things normalise for my career? Do they ever? I am ambitious and I understand no life and work is perfect. But a lot of my plans are delayed and taking forever, and that’s the thing that I am concerned about.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

pdm, it all rests on your Neptune transit of your Moon which basically doesn't leave its orb of influence until later next year. So this is definitely the time to start meditating to make the most of Neptune's mystic energies.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

pdmmumbai wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:44 pm I haven’t yet moved to Canada. My application is approved since 2020 but thanks to pandemic the immigration formalities are stuck too! So we are managing our business and employees remotely and trying to expand clientele in other parts of world where we have access.

Do you think I can have finance stress free life in 2022-2023. I am honestly walking on thin line for long that now it’s saddening. I see people around me putting little to no effort with enormous results & great pay checks and here me and husband: both well educated, travelled and experienced, with good business acumen finding it difficult to even reach break even, and therefore unable to grow as much as we had anticipated.
During April there will be improvement with business initiative and efforts.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit