no control over life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
suman

no control over life

Post by suman »

I'm a middle age woman and I was not at all like this in my college days. I have been an optimistic and laborious person with clear goals. But my tendency of putting others first ruined my life. taking care of other's feelings brought me to the point where I'm not in position of doing something for my self. I choose family over career but then I realized just because I'm not earning I am inferior in their sight. I have no right to take decision, to spend a single penny without permission. marital life is very disharmonious. he is the controller and I've lost all my confidence since past decade. I want to earn money but I'm stuck. I never get any cooperation, I had to deal with more obstructions at home then at workplace. and as a result I had to leave the job everytime.
I want to know can I proceed and earn well in writing/ blogging. I like to do that. but constant failures have snatched my confidence and my hopes. please guide me.

my birth details
sep 5th, 1979
9:54 am
bikaner (rajasthan)
india
joe00uk

Re: no control over life

Post by joe00uk »

Hi suman,

There's a few things that strike me when I look at your chart - firstly your Chiron in your 7th House which has brought so much intense pain to your relationship. But Chiron is the wounded healer, and through your pain you have the potential to learn to heal - its placement in the 7th House suggests that perhaps you can even learn from your pain to heal others. Your Chiron is also opposite Uranus which suggests a real struggle for independence taking place for yourself within your relationship. With Aries (just about) as the ruler of your 7th House, issues over confidence and your will to assert yourself in your relationship are sure to arise, as they have done for you. With Mars ruling your 7th House, I see that your Mars is in nearly perfect square to Pluto which is where I can easily see this oppressive control your partner has over you. The placement of Mars, representing your partner in your chart, in Cancer suggests that he sees his behaviour as protecting you, when in reality its square to Pluto shows that it only represses you.

Neptune in your 2nd House of income and material possessions certainly shows this difficulty in finding a way to earn money. I have Neptune as the ruler of my 2nd House myself, and I've always found it very hard to get jobs - much harder than other people my age who seem to have it much easier than I do. Uranus coming near to the end of its transit across your 6th House suggests that you've been seeking drastic changes to your everyday routine for a long time now. When it enters your 7th House, I would expect things to become extremely turbulent in your relationship with your partner, and perhaps through that turbulence you might end up with much more freedom and independence - but it's likely you'll have to fight hard for it.

I don't want to tell you exactly what you should do. Part of your struggle here is to forge your own destiny and fight for your own independence. You can't really do that if I'm telling you what to do. But I can make some suggestions, which may turn out well - but please do not take them for 'be all, end all'. You need to decide if what I'm saying makes sense to you and if it sounds right to you. You must become the master of your own life and take charge. Okay. So, I see that the ruler of your 10th House of career is in Leo, meaning the Sun rules it. Your Sun is in Virgo in your 11th House and is in conjunction with Venus, Saturn, Mercury and also your North Node (the point in your chart indicating your karmic purpose here in this life, I don't know if you believe in reincarnation or not - personally I don't, and I think the North Node just represents your purpose here in this world; the will of God, if you like.) The placement of the ruler of your 10th House, in your case the Sun, in your house of career and public reputation is conjunct your North Node, which suggests your career and your purpose are essentially the same. The conjunction with Mercury suggests a talent for writing and communicating, which matches with what you said about wanting to write and blog. The conjunction with Venus suggests that there could also be an element of building a lot of harmonious professional or otherwise organisational relationships with people. The conjunction with Saturn confirms what you've been saying about it being hard to get a career of any kind, because Saturn often introduces obstacles like that. Saturn is definitely doing that to you in your pursuit of a career. You need to keep working at it though, keep trying, keep making an effort to fight for your independence and Saturn will reward you with a likely stable and fulfilling career - doing whatever you want to do. Jupiter is also in your 10th House so that suggests to me that when you struggle, although it will likely be a long and arduous process, you will be successful and the reward will be bountiful. Jupiter is the 'grand benefic', and its benevolence will shine upon you and bless your career when you win your independence and a start in your career. That's not to say that you'll be finished with obstacles in your life, particularly your career, because Saturn is placed there in your Natal Chart and it's there to stay for the rest of your life. You'll likely come across many, many challenges and obstacles throughout your life but the key is to persevere. Persevere and you will be rewarded. Give up and you'll stay imprisoned.

The most important thing to learn from this is to stand up for yourself. That's where you need to start, in my opinion. I mean, obviously if you think that poses a real danger to you then we'll need to review the situation. But your Mars (representing your partner) trine Uranus tells me that maybe when you start standing up for yourself it'll get much easier from then on. The hardest part for you, looking at your chart, is taking that first step towards freedom. It's a daunting task, and this is all up to you, but I think the best thing you can do right now is to assert yourself more in your relationship. From there, I think you'll be able to start building a path towards this career that you desire.

Best wishes,
Joe.
suman

Post by suman »

Thanks joe !
You interpreted my situation so well. I understand I have to take the step toward my freedom, toward my goals. I really want to do that and I know I can. You know one interesting thing I've been a student of Psychology and if things would have turned well, today I might had reached to some higher position in Lecturership (which was at times my dream, my goal). I'm the one who understand so well what does it means "there are many slips between the cup and the lips" I slipped my cup when it was so close to me.
Anyways thanks for your deep interpretation. First time I posted my birth details for western astrological interpretation and I found it more close to my actual situation. I just wanted to confirm if I CAN EARN or not as my circumstances have shaken my confidence, motivation and hopes.
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

You're very welcome, suman. :)

Yes, you absolutely have the ability to earn, and to break free of your chains. Never give up, but persevere, and your reward will come. I wish you the best of luck. You'll be in my prayers, and may God bless you.

- Joe
suman

Post by suman »

Thank you :)