Chart reading, please

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Flower

Chart reading, please

Post by Flower »

Hello all,

Sorry to bother, but can i kindly ask you to help read a chart for my friend? She would like to know about love personality and relationship, her love life. Meeting someone. Until now she hasnt been in a relationship, she not very relaxed about those things and sort of not ready. But she would love to meet someone and share a relationship.

With much gratitude,
F.
a1986

Re: Chart reading, please

Post by a1986 »

Hiya,

I’m no professional and study astrology more as a hobby, but typically you look to venus and the 7th house for info related to relationships with others. Your friend’s venus is in Taurus in the 9th which means she’s pretty “earthy” and sensual when it comes to loving others, especially in the romantic sense. She is likely a bit reserved with showing affection / feelings toward a potential love interest and will likely take on a very feminine / receptive role and will want the partner to approach her first. Her venus is in the 9th house, which can mean that she may be drawn to romantic partners that have some sort of connection to her religion or set of higher beliefs, possibly even meeting partners in such a setting (church, some sort of spiritual discussion group, something along those lines). Even in a more simple sense—maybe she’s drawn to idealistic, high-minded, intelligent partners. Also, venus is transiting the 6th house right now, which can mean romantic interest in a coworker or someone she relates with in the work setting.

Her Saturn is in the 7th house which lends some seriousness toward romantic relationships. I also have this placement and have found it grounds me in relationships and I take commitment seriously. This can also mean relationships come later on in life. Neptune is currently transiting her 7th house which can mean romanticizing or idealizing relationships or people that may not be what she is thinking they are or not being realistic about a romantic interest or relationship. Be careful about entering into relationships if something seems "too good to be true" or if you are not being practical / realistic about the relationship. Try to see it objectively and see the relationship for what it really is.

The moon is also significant in relationships as well as mars. She is likely a sensitive person who needs someone respectful of her feelings and appreciates her for her emotional sensitivity and kindness / softness. She has mars in the 12th in virgo which is a very service-oriented position and may mean she has a difficult time asserting her self in general as well as in love / romantic relationships. With her ascendant in virgo as well, she may be a bit shy in love at least. In general, she is probably not very shy at all and quite sharp and energetic (her sun / mercury are in gemini opposite jupiter--she is probably a firecracker!) but in romantic relationships, it might be a different story.

Good luck to your friend! I hope she finds a good guy soon if that’s what she’s wanting :)
Flower

Re: Chart reading, please

Post by Flower »

Hello a1986,

Ooohhh, i haven't gotten a notification about your reply, sorry for answering so late.
All you've written is right.
I hope she will too. :D

Thank youuu for reply!
F.