Multiple Questions. . .

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
a1986

Multiple Questions. . .

Post by a1986 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm going through a pretty interesting and to be honest rough and exciting time in my life right now. I'm experiencing my saturn return and coming into my own as my own unique person and really delving more into the purpose / meaning behind my true node placement as well (in the 12th in Aries).

I am now at a bit of a crossroads where I have the opportunity to sort of "leap" into a new life altogether (I will be in some ways--I'll be moving to another state mid April) on top of all of the changes that will come with that. On top of that, I've been experiencing some struggles with my marriage and my husband and I are teasing out whether we should divorce or not. On top of that, we'll be selling our first / only home we've ever owned in the next few months. Over the past several months I've also decided to no longer affiliate myself with a church I'd become a member of (my husband is a member and after looking into it further, I decided to join, but have since recanted my beliefs in that church).

It is probably one of the craziest times in my life, but I truly feel it's for a good purpose and it will result in me coming more fully "into my own" and re-connecting with my true identity and who I really want to be / what I really want to do in my life.

I'm wondering if I should fully embrace all of these changes and just go full bore into this new life that is presenting itself before me, or take things a bit slow and see how things pan out first before fully jumping in? Any guidance would be appreciated. My understanding of astrology is intermediate -
advanced but I like an outside perspective. Thanks!
Attachments
Chart.jpg
Chart.jpg (1018.88 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
MRD

Re: Multiple Questions. . .

Post by MRD »

Hello A,

The Saturn Return is always an interesting period. And you should not be surprised of all the ups and downs it can bring! I have also just passed the climax of my own too.

I have seen that you already passed the climax, and you are in the post time of assimilation and restructure.

All the changes and situations in your life are indeed too much. But when a big change is about to happen, everything changes. And it seems that this is the case with you.

The Saturn Return happened in the 7th Sag, so this can reflect different opinions and views of life with your husband. With now the transiting Mars in conjunction with your natal Sag Saturn, these different views and opinions can get heavier, and they can bring a rupture. However, this is happening in Sag, which gives us a good sense that all what is happening will bring something good for you to start your life brand new following your calling, your own identity, meeting new people, new interests.

You have a Pisces Moon, trust your intuition regarding to religious beliefs. If something doesn't "sound", leave it.

Moving (Saturn in Sag) can also be overwhelming at the beginning, but it won't be long until you find your flow. You are born with the Sun in Aries! Cardinal fire!

In fact, I really wonder what will happen once Saturn conjoins your natal Uranus in Sag in the 8th! And in opposition to that Pisces Moon!! I can sense a positive sudden change, with a lot of potential, energy and dynamism. A positive transformation in your life.

Something that I can tell you, is that try to write as much as you can all your experiences, feelings and your every-day's lessons during this time. Specially now, that the Moon is waning towards the next Lunation.

Kind regards, Maria
a1986

Post by a1986 »

MRD wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 am Hello A,

The Saturn Return is always an interesting period. And you should not be surprised of all the ups and downs it can bring! I have also just passed the climax of my own too.

I have seen that you already passed the climax, and you are in the post time of assimilation and restructure.

All the changes and situations in your life are indeed too much. But when a big change is about to happen, everything changes. And it seems that this is the case with you.

The Saturn Return happened in the 7th Sag, so this can reflect different opinions and views of life with your husband. With now the transiting Mars in conjunction with your natal Sag Saturn, these different views and opinions can get heavier, and they can bring a rupture. However, this is happening in Sag, which gives us a good sense that all what is happening will bring something good for you to start your life brand new following your calling, your own identity, meeting new people, new interests.

You have a Pisces Moon, trust your intuition regarding to religious beliefs. If something doesn't "sound", leave it.

Moving (Saturn in Sag) can also be overwhelming at the beginning, but it won't be long until you find your flow. You are born with the Sun in Aries! Cardinal fire!

In fact, I really wonder what will happen once Saturn conjoins your natal Uranus in Sag in the 8th! And in opposition to that Pisces Moon!! I can sense a positive sudden change, with a lot of potential, energy and dynamism. A positive transformation in your life.

Something that I can tell you, is that try to write as much as you can all your experiences, feelings and your every-day's lessons during this time. Specially now, that the Moon is waning towards the next Lunation.

Kind regards, Maria
Thanks for your reply, Maria! Yep, I was thinking the same about my mars transit and that possibly steering me toward separation with my husband. We will see what happens. Definitely a lot of sag themes going on my life right now!

Also, I do not have a pisces moon, my moon is in gemini. I'm not sure if you were referring to my mercury maybe?

I have been wanting to write more lately actually, funny you mention that :)

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!
MRD

Post by MRD »

Also, I do not have a pisces moon, my moon is in gemini. I'm not sure if you were referring to my mercury maybe?
Yeah! Sorry, I overlooked the symbols :lol: . I meant your Moon in Gemini, since it is her who is opposite that Uranus in Sag!
Best wishes! M