Manifestation of Wealth; please help!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rosedee

Manifestation of Wealth; please help!

Post by rosedee »

Hi!

I'd like to know if there is anything in my chart that suggests the ability to manifest things that I desire? Specifically, money. (or even travel)

I have a very general understanding of astrology, but I know that my two dominant planets are the benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter. I do have a square between the two, but apparently as long as I try not over-indulge, they can still bring good luck into my life.

Neptune (Capricorn, 4th house) is also sextile Saturn (Pisces, 6th house), which I read can be a positive placement for manifestation.

Neptune is also parallel (does this mean the same as conjunction?) Jupiter & Uranus.

However my 5th and 8th house are empty, but Pluto is in my 2nd house (in Scorpio). Pluto is also trine Saturn.

I sort of know what these mean individually, but I'm having trouble piecing them all together and really understanding their collective impact.

I included my birth chart just in case I overlooked something.

Please help me!
Attachments
My birth chart
My birth chart
Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 11.56.03 PM.png (425.55 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
MRD

Re: Manifestation of Wealth; please help!

Post by MRD »

Hello Rosedee,

With the Venus and Jupiter square, you can indeed work hard towards something, and get positive results. Venus is in conjunction with your Virgoan Sun, so this can reflect the ability to detach from distractions and work towards what you want with positive results. The only problem that can be is to work without plan, without strategy and randomly, or letting yourself be absorbed by many different points of view. Keep something concrete on the focus.

Neptune (Capricorn, 4th house) sextile Saturn (Pisces, 6th house) reinforces the ability to work hard on something you want, while keeping your emotional and intuitive power alive and operating, and the possibility to build and rebuild the way you see reality, adjusting to your experiences.

Neptune parallel Jupiter & Uranus does not mean conjunction. The parallel aspect is a declination aspect, while conjunction is a longitude aspect. However, the parallel aspect indeed amplifies the interaction between the two planets, as a conjunction would do. The Jupiter in Sagittarius placement is quite fortunate, but mostly because of the passion you can put on the things that matter to you.

Pluto is in your 2nd house in Scorpio can reflect a tendency towards making money and possessions. In trine with this Piscean Saturn in the 6th, you do have a good ability to sense good opportunities. Use your good intuition, optimism, positive vibration and your ability to work hard upon something.

Kind regards, Maria