Please help !

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Rami

Please help !

Post by Rami »

Hello all, Our birth details are as follows -

My birth details:
DOB: July 05, 1978
Place: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Time: 10:05AM

My husband's details:
DOB: January 22, 1977
Pace: Dhariwal, Distt Gurdaspur, Punjab, India
Time: unknown

We have been struggling to have a child since many years. I am really getting depressed and disappointed at this point of my life. Can you please let me know when will I have my first child? Thanks and God bless.
MRD

Re: Please help !

Post by MRD »

Hello Rami,

I can feel what you are going through and the anguish. I have also noticed you have written 2 posts about the same matter, so this is very important for you. Nevertheless, astrology per se, cannot tell when something is going to happen (or at least I cannot, and probably neither the others).

This is a very delicate situation, as you have high hopes and expectations, and it would not be ethical to prophetise on this matter.

What I can do, is giving you an advice that I read once in a book. You have no idea how the mind can play tricks upon our body. It is the same case when a woman has had sexual relationships without protection, and then she is worried that she will have an unwanted pregnancy, and then her menstrual period delays, and then she experiences "symptoms", and then she swears that she is pregnant, and then she does a pregnancy test, and then she finds out she is not pregnant, and the next day her period comes. End of the story.

You have the desire to have a child, and probably this is what you and your husband are thinking so much, while losing focus on the mere act of love between you two. I would advise you to try to enjoy the love with your husband, and leave out the thought of having relationships only with the sole purpose of creating a child. Enjoy the mere act for the love (and fun), and leave the outcome (the child) to the destiny.

Between the 2nd of June 2018 and the end of the year there is an activation in your Cancer-Capricorn axis (with Venus conjoining your natal Jupiter/Moon/Sun conjunction in Cancer), and the 5th-11th house (with Saturn transiting your 5th house). Enjoy with your husband, without giving further thought to the (desired) outcome. If nothing happens by the end of the year, and if it is possible for you, try to reach help from a doctor to know what is going on.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Maria
Rami

Post by Rami »

Hi Maria,
Thank you for your kind reply. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and fallopian tubes blockage many years ago. I have had multiple surgeries and IVF's with a hope that I will have a baby. After all these treatments, the doctors are kinda hopeful now and I will be doing another IVF soon. Every little positive result shines that light of hope inside me. Can you check our charts and see if there is a possibility of having a child ever in our lives? if yes, when is that tentative time period? Will my upcoming treatment be successful and result in a pregnancy?

I totally understand that astrologers are not God and you guys are helping everyone here. Its just that after so many years of unsuccessful treatments I am getting very depressed. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words and guidance. God bless you.

Rami
MRD

Post by MRD »

Hi Rami,

It is good you have visited a doctor, and you have the option of IVF to help you conceive. I know that IVF not always happens immediately, and you might want to give it more tries.

Regarding to your questions.
You: Can you check our charts and see if there is a possibility of having a child ever in our lives?
I checked and ran your chart, but I cannot check his. I don't work with unknown birth times.
You: if yes, when is that tentative time period?
Conception can happen any time.

However, by looking into your transits, there are some special dates that caught my attention:

The 2nd of June 2018 Venus conjoins your natal Jupiter/Moon/Sun conjunction in Cancer. So this might be a special time, since Venus has to do with the thymus and hormonal regulations, and Jupiter/Moon can increase fertility. Venus also brings some love into the matter.

After this day, for the next months of the year there are some transits with symbolism.

Saturn, Pluto and Mars will be transiting through your 5th house (the house of children). This can bring a change into your life, or a transformation.

In November 2018, Jupiter enters in Sagittarius (optimism, positivism, faith), and by late December, it enters into your 4th house (the mother). That can be a trigger.

The next year though, the 2nd of July 2019, there will be an eclipse in Cancer, happening in this special natal Jupiter/Moon conjunction on your chart. So that can also be a triggering day.
You: Will my upcoming treatment be successful and result in a pregnancy?
My answer to you is the same as before.
Nevertheless, astrology per se, cannot tell when something is going to happen (or at least I cannot, and probably neither the others).
This is a very delicate situation, as you have high hopes and expectations, and it would not be ethical to prophetise on this matter.

Your question is something delicate. The best I can tell you is to give a few more tries to the IVF. And if you really would like to get serious and professional support from an astrologer, the best you can do is to book a consultation with an astrologer that gives you a good feeling. But by forehand, what you want to know is really concrete information, and astrology as a serious and professional discipline can give you support to understand these processes and dynamics in your life, but not concrete predictions, as you want to know.

Hope this really helped you. Keep faith, give few more tries. If nothing happens, and you feel very depressed, you can always book a consultation with a therapist, or with an astrologer to help you understand the why's from a deeper perspective.

Kind regards, Maria