Natal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Andy4577

Natal chart

Post by Andy4577 »

Hi everyone!
I am new too this, could someone tell me something about my love and sex life based on my natal chart, will i find a husband?

Thank you
Attachments
IMG_4043.PNG
IMG_4043.PNG (84.72 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
MRD

Re: Natal chart

Post by MRD »

Hello Andy,

Unfortunately I cannot tell you if you will find a husband or not. The astrology natal chart itself does not contain that information.
What I can tell you, is that if you wish to find a husband, start going out, meeting people, trying new things, getting into classes, courses, groups of shared interests, and activating your social life.

Regarding to your sex and love life, we see in the chart with the rising sign Taurus (and Venus/the Sun in Sagittarius in the 8th) that you are a person who identifies with sensuality. Sex itself is a pleasure, and you might well enjoy it by amplifying the sexual experience with added sensual pluses (foreplay, candles, aromas, lights, a lot of skin touch, music, and even flavours). Transforming the act of sex into a whole pleasurable experience, always new and different, never into a routine, can ignite your mind (Mercury in Sagittarius), and the mind itself can activate the body and the spirit senses. A deep act.

However, we also see Mars in Capricorn, which might reflect an inhibitory response, as you do not trust everyone in order to fully let go in love and sex. You are more cautious. But also, once you find someone you really trust, you will be committed.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards, Maria
a1986

Post by a1986 »

Hi Andy,

Re: love and sex life / the type of partner you might have. . . I’m looking at the 7th house and pluto conjunct your 7th house cusp opposing your Taurus rising. I’d imagine you’d be attracted to (and attract to you) very “plutonic” people, meaning people that seem to have qualities relating to pluto—powerful, mysterious, transformative in some way, intense, passionate, possibly dark and sexy even. You also have venus in the 8th along with mars there as well. You’ll likely be drawn to very intense relationships that provide a lot of depth and almost psychic understanding / connection between you and your partner.

Your moon is in aries in the 11th house. You’ll likely be drawn to someone you can communicate with freely and someone you consider your friend as well as lover. You have quite a bit of fire in your chart, so you will likely be drawn to someone who is lively and energetic themselves to meet your “fieriness”

Good luck to you! :)
Andy4577

Post by Andy4577 »

Thanks a lot for your responds. It was really helpful for me :D
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

And you also have your North Node in the 7th House, meaning that your 'purpose' is pretty much to find a close relationship like that - that's how your soul needs to develop in this world in order to grow and achieve what might be described as a 'higher' state of being, one in which you are more satisfied and one in which you have a more rounded understanding and experience of life. What's good about this is that 'God' or 'The Universe' (whatever you want to believe in), or just 'life', will push you more and more towards this 'goal' or 'destiny'. It's unlikely that you'll end up never finding anyone, because 'God's plan' (again, if you want to believe in that) is for you to find a close relationship with someone. I also have my North Node in the 7th House, but in Cancer, whereas yours is in Sagittarius so perhaps your relationship might be freer or harder to 'pin down' - you might find that it's very adventurous and also conducive to higher learning and a massive broadening of your perspective. As a1986 said, you have Pluto conjunct your Descendant which is likely to give an extremely intense and magnetic quality to your relationship, one that might even transform you beyond anything you currently consider possible!
Andy4577

Post by Andy4577 »

Thank you Joe!!
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Andy4577 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am Hi everyone!
I am new too this, could someone tell me something about my love and sex life based on my natal chart, will i find a husband?

Thank you

Hello,

What does Belgrade RS stand for?
I need to know your place of birth properly before predicting?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
Andy4577

Post by Andy4577 »

Hello Rishi,

It stands for Serbia, country in Europe.

Best regards,
Andrea
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Andy4577 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am Hi everyone!

Thank you
Andy4577 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:52 am Hello Rishi,

It stands for Serbia, country in Europe.

Best regards,
Andrea
Hello,

looks like you are much attracted to relationships, and therefore too much focus and or interest lead to relationship issues for you.
Also, I wonder if you find it difficult to focus on any issue, and even relationships for long?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions