Married life and abroad

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
achyut

Married life and abroad

Post by achyut »

I would like to know about how will be my life partner and married life. I also wonder if i go abroad for work though i am doing my own business now, i am not satisfied nowadays.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_01_achyut.48673.19282.gif
astro_w2gw_01_achyut.48673.19282.gif (49.05 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
MRD

Re: Married life and abroad

Post by MRD »

Hello Achyut,

My apologies. I want to help you understand the chart information towards your query, but I don't understand very well your last
question.

Do you want to work abroad because you are not satisfied with your business where you are? The chart suggests that you are a person very eager about moving, trying new things, trying new solutions. You might be a little bit impatient and impulsive. In any case, travelling abroad, and learning new things and new cultures might be very trans formative and invigorating for you. But first, think about why are you not satisfied? If moving abroad might be a solution, great! But give it a good thought and planning.

Your partner will be someone with whom you can grow together and learn together. A person that has a good ability to listen and understand you (and viceversa!). This will be a person that radiates equilibrium and harmony (Libra).

In addition, you can also be magnetised to persons who are excited about learning, experiencing, growing and developing. A person that is also passionate about life, and about expanding horizons (together).

Kind regards, Maria
achyut

Post by achyut »

thankyou so much for your reply.
Actually i am doing a small business as a mobile technician. Business is satisfactory but the landlord and other tenant of the house that i am doing business are not good. A local astrologer told me that abroad working would be beneficial for me.
And will i have long time good relationship with my life partner till the end?
MRD

Post by MRD »

Achyut,

Indeed, the Sagittarian 8th house highly activated by the Moon/Uranus/Saturn, plus the fact that the 9th house also falls in Sagittarius, and your rising sign in Aries indicates that you are an adventurous person. You might want to explore other possibilities in your work life, and in experience in general. Giving a try to new things can really ignite your energy and passion. However, evaluate your options with pros and cons.

Regarding to your partner, we cannot tell if that relationship will last long or not. It depends on the person with whom you have a relationship with, and how you relate with each other. How you understand and support each other. The most important things to keep a relationship healthy and long is mutual support, mutual respect and mutual understanding. Attention to the word MUTUAL.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Maria.
achyut

Post by achyut »

thankyou so much for your precious time and analysis. I am highly grateful to you...