Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lilith054

Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

Post by Lilith054 »

Hello everyone! :)

I love music and singing, writing and composing music. I want to ask, is there a talent in my chart for music and singing? Anything that would suggest a career and was good for work on the stage? I will be very grateful for the answer. Thank you! Among other things, I love foreign lands and I want to travel, which I may have in the horoscope, so it would fit for it. :) Thank you!

(- I was born 19.10.2001 in Jilemnice, Czech Republic)

My chart and everything around is here - https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calcu ... abs_redraw
astro_mania

Re: Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

Post by astro_mania »

hello
I am not an astrologer but a numerologist. I can see that you are born on 19th. This itself is a very good omen and gives artistic talents as well as will and strength to achieve things provided you do not face emotional hindrances. Emotion will be a big block on your path, whatever that path may be. So learn to share your emotions freely. Second, your date of birth is consisting of three 0s. This itself is ominous for public life and immediate recognition. This linked with 1s in your dob clearly suggest that you can will and stand for a purpose. However, negativeness, karmic power of 19 will come into play here. Simply put, sometimes you overdo things and sometimes you are too vexed even to attempt. Success comes to those who wait for right moment and take action. So, with clear goal and planning you will be in a good position. Always be practical in learning and applying and you will be awesome! You will be destined to show your talents if you keep these lessons in mind and work accordingly . Goodluck :D :D :D
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
MRD

Re: Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

Post by MRD »

Hi Lilith,

I have taken a quick look at your chart. I see that your rising sign is Sagittarius, and you also have Mercury, Venus and the Sun in Libra in the 9th.
Neptune is in Aquarius. You like harmony and you like bringing different elements to harmony. It is pleasant for you the sound of the music tones, all different sounds and instruments in perfect equilibrium. This might be a sign of passion for music.

Sagittarius is rising, so this indicates a strong passion towards learning, exploring and diving into new experiences. This might even reinforce your passion for other things in life: travel, music, knowledge, experience, culture, adventures, learning, discovering, etc.

The Moon is in Sagittarius in the 11th. It is easy for you to detach from the everyday life duties, responsibilities, and routine. Whatever is a special interest for you, it will receive the WHOLE attention from you. If music is your calling, why don't just go for it? Give it a try. Only by trying you can discover.

Jupiter is in Cancer in the 7th: how do you see art and its relationship with music? Think about it?

You are very young and your interest in astrology at this young age reflects your passion for self-discovery. Give it a try to music.

Kind Regards, Maria