Anything that sticks out?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
mysteryjib

Anything that sticks out?

Post by mysteryjib »

Greetings.

I have a limited knowledge of astrology but understand that my sun sign is Cancer, moon is in Taurus and that am possibly also Taurus rising and have a basic idea of the traits / characteristic aspects of how these signs can manifest. I also know there are houses and squares and retrogrades etc that can offer insights but zero knowledge of about how these are interpreted.

So, I'm not sure what to ask specifically, but I would be interested to hear maybe one or two general trends/predictors - if there are any that stand out - for the upcoming year based on how the other planets are placed in my birth chart attached.

I would be very grateful for any feedback, however brief, any of you are able to offer.

mysteryjib_birthchart.png
mysteryjib_birthchart.png (104.24 KiB) Viewed 1422 times
Thanks, Mystery
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Anything that sticks out?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

myst, I suggest that if you are interested in learning more then do my free astrology course, the link it in my signature.

What sticks out in your chart? Taurus Moon in the 1st House opposed by Neptune. Now go and do some searching and you might want to tell me what you find it means.
mysteryjib

Post by mysteryjib »

Thanks Noel, I will investigate now!
MRD

Post by MRD »

Hello Mystery,

It also calls my attention the Saturn/Venus conjunction in Gemini, in sextile to the Mars/Mercury conjunction in Leo.

This will sound like a "Gemini Cliché", but you are a curious folk! Curious, you want to know more about things (like astrology for example), but you also want to remain private and discrete (Saturn/Venus in Capricorn). At the same time, you have a very creative mind! That's why "Mystery" name? Creative, funny, yet discrete.

For this year, the North Node of the Moon is retrograding Leo, and it will hit your Mars/Mercury conjunction. Perhaps a year to develop more intensely your creativity? Focus on something important and of your interest. How can you apply your creative mind towards that?

Also, is your birth time correct and verified? As you also mentioned that you POSSIBLY THINK that you might be rising in Taurus. It is important to have the correct, exact and verified birth time for accurate analysis.

Kind regards, Maria