about my career and higher studies

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sevenhillgod

about my career and higher studies

Post by sevenhillgod »

hi
I'm new to forum and tis is my first post...
I'm a Computer Science Grad who passed out in the year 2010.I have been put in Insurance sector.My problem is the work is not that creative and its very boring..Its getting monotonic and i feel i'm stagnating in career and i'm not learning any thing new.

My interests are basically computers and anything to do with active coding.But my current job is more like business oriented and not tech oriented..I'm trying for a new job.Last week i attended an interview in Amazon my favvorite company.I did well in interview i thought i would be surely selected but later the hr called and told i wasnt selected.

I'm preparing for Central government jobs...I'm preparing for exams for recruitment to ISRO,BARC etc.The problem is why am i feeling that i'm not getting what im capable of despite fact i have put my best efforts...I mean (I dont like to brag) but the fact is I'm not deserving whats my share in life..I mean I ave publised research papers in my college which have been accepted in ITU.But thefact is nobody respects that .

I get frustrated and last week I slammed and broke my manager car window when he asked me to do peon kind of job..He asked me to move files and attach papers to files and get signature from one office to other and bring tea/coffee to him.

Why is this happening to me alone..When will it change...I wanted to go to US to study .pusue Master degree in Stanford /MIT /CMU

The problem is I dont have sufficient Funding .So I'm trying for Central Government Job for money ..once i get money i will try for US admission.Will i go to US.pls help pls pls....

My details:
dob:26/5/88
time:14:27 pm
place:Chennai,Tamil nadu India
koller

Re: about my career and higher studies

Post by koller »

Hi Sevenhillgod,
Just to let you know that the Forum admin who would look at this for you is in the process of switching over to a new computer
and it will be a couple of days before everything will be functioning and back to normal and your post can be reviewed & responded to.
Regards
K